10. athletic and lazy

Wearing the school uniforms are Yujin's favorite. She's comfortable with them. Especially when they had to do sports and they get into their t-shirt and jogging pants. 

A true physical education uniform classic.

What she doesn't like, is doing the actual activity.

And that is sports itself.

Yujin would rather eat, sleep, read books, watch basically anything she finds interesting or just play some video games.

"Argh, can we get this over and done with?" Yujin complains, helping Yena in stretching.

They're doing dodgeball today, much to Yujin's demise. This physical activity requires real effort (all sports actually), and the pain she got from the last time still lingers in her arms. She doesn't want to feel it again for God's sake!

"We will, don't worry about that. Just try not to get hit." Yena stood up. Feeling the surge of energy through her veins. Yujin knew she's more that ready.

"If only it's that simple," Yujin lamented, "I'm always the first one to get hit!"

Yena chuckled, "That's rough, buddy."

The blue girl remained silent. She went to sit on the floor and readied herself for what's gonna happen later.

But to be honest, she's only lazy to do the warm ups.

A few minutes later and Yujin's nightmare finally started.

Their teacher was a buff guy, his muscles almost popping it's kind of scary. And he's hella tall too. Taller than most of the class.

But Yujin's attention was flying anywhere. Until she realized she was already at the center of the gym.

"Ah shit, here we go again." She cursed.

"Go Yudaeng go!" Hyewon cheered at the side. Yujin chuckled nervously.

Everything was actually smooth sailing, Yujin managed to dodge and play properly. She's safe so far and she's liking it. 

"You're rocking it!" Hyewon managed to say even when she's breathing heavily.

"I didn't even know I had this in me." Both shared some laughters, while they're still doing the activity.

They were doing so well.

Until she came along.

Yujin finally got hit by the ball after getting distracted over someone. Too bad for Yujin, she doesn't have the all the luck in the world.

And she's finally out.

"Damn it," She stands up caressing the part that got hit by the ball softly, "Why do they have to be here? Why is she here?"

Her glare is directed at Jang Wonyoung herself. Of course, who else will be an enough distraction except for her?

Wonyoung and the rest from her class strutted confidently, some were even flipping hairs as if they were in a Mean Girls movie. They sat down immediately after finding a good spot to settle on, all eyes were on Yujin's class. 

And automatically, Wonyoung's eyes were on Yujin. Was the latter surprised? No. Was she annoyed at the pink girl's smirk? Totally. 

 Minju, who was beside Wonyoung, noticed how her gaze locked on to one person only. 

"Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?" She sang jokingly. Chaewon snickered at her own girlfriend. 

"Caught in a landside," Chaewon continued. One look and they both know what will they gonna do next, "No escape from reality." They both sang.