You don't know where you're going as you just ran forward with the pale moonlight guiding you to your way.

Your breathing is ragged as you ran through long and pointed branches and low shrubs, wisps of your breath left your lips as the cold night air stung your lungs.

You trip several times as your feet slip on a slick ground, mud and dirt covering your palms and knees as you push yourself from the ground gasping.

I can't stop.

You remind yourself ignoring the burning in your chest and the aching in your legs as you push forward.

Have I run far enough?

You wonder as you almost near the end of tree lines where you could see a meadow of soft, lush clover encompasses the area yet before you could reach there-

Your eyes widen in complete horror, your murderous blood run cold as your feet got stuck on the ground you were standing on.

There ahead of you, An eerie shadow of a figure looms across the way, his body facing your direction and is staring right at you.

Jungkook.

Chills run down your body and stumble back in terror, you quickly snap yourself out of trance and swiftly turn to run east.

Unfortunately you couldn't get far as your foot got stuck in between a trunk and you harshly fell forward, scraping your knees.

You wince in pain, pressing your lips tightly together to muffle your cries as you felt a sharp tone torn your skin, placing your palms on the ground you push yourself up and limp towards a tree, leaning your weight on it as you pressed your back against the bark deciding to take a quick rest.

Your feet were killing you and your head was spinning, if you continue running you'll eventually fall unconscious and beside your other ankle is not on a good condition.

Sweat trickled down your forehead, exhausted. It was hard to breathe from all the running and your chest felt tight and your limbs were heavy. You glance at the wound on your arms and knees as it was throbbing and is covered in blood and mud.

You're barely covered in dress and you're blooded, you look so horrible and frightened.

Out of the sudden, a sweet, sing-song like voice ripped you from your short rest and you stiffen.

"Bunny!"

You recoil, biting your tongue to avoid making any noise.

He wasn't too far away from you, but you could tell he hadn't pinpointed your location.

You breath out a shaky breath as chills ran up and down your spine as you listen to his low and amused chuckle and you bite your bottom lip to silent your sobs. He knew you were near as you listen to his loud sigh.

 He knew you were near as you listen to his loud sigh