V: Okay. Mail my brother the essential and send him location. Ask him to bring my weapons.

~~~~~~~~

Daksh met Veer at the airport.

D: Bhai I didn't ask a lot of questions as I could sense the urgency but we are going against a nevla. Should we prepare an army? I am sure only a few of us will be able to attack this chief.

V: Nahi Daksh. It is not an attack mission. Currently we only to need to rescue a person from the location. War will happen post that, if needed.

D: Who bhai?

V: Someone I have wronged.

~~~~~~~~

Bani was sitting near a French window. Vikram had truly isolated her. Her heart was scared for the night to arrive though. That time, he would really torture her. She wished the sun to never set but that is like wishing for a hot January in Antarctica. It is impossible. The sun set and night fell. Vikram came in with a plate of food and settled himself on the couch.

V: Hungry?

Bani moved towards him. He took and morsel but instead of feeding her, ate it himself.

V: Too bad, the food is only for me. From now on, you will only get one meal. Enough to keep you alive. You don't need all the extra energy to try and escape.

Bani'e eyes clouded with tears.

B: Why?

V: Excuse me?

B: Why did you marry me? You killed my parents for me! You keep bringing me back every time I escape but you don't love me. This is not love! Why do you keep me and torture me? You keep me poorly fed and give me pain. I am nothing but a personal maid to you. I ask what did I do to you?

Vikram rose in anger and threw the plate. It clashed on the wall and broke into multiple pieces.

V: HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY LOVE? I LOVE YOU. IS IT BAD FOR A HUSBAND TO WANT A DISCIPLINED WIFE? I ONLY DO WHAT I NEED TO DO SO THAT YOU ARE PROPER. YOU SAY I GIVE YOU PAIN? I WILL SHOW YOU PAIN..

Saying this, he took a taser out of pocket and shocked Bani. She yelped in pain and fell on the ground. Blood poured out of the small wound. Vikram hovered over her and took off his belt. Bani eyes shut down on their own accord, knowing full well the pain that was coming their way.

~~~~~~~~

Veeranshu finally tracked down the farmhouse of VSR. He flew as close as he could without alerting VSR's guards. He studied the area and his eyes widened when he saw a man's figure hovering over a girl's body with a belt in his hand. Involuntarily, he hooted out loud.

In the mansion, VSR's hand stilled.

VSR: (Thinks) Iss ilake me cheel? Vo bhi itna neeche ud raha hai?

Meanwhile, Veer spoke to Daksh.

V: Daksh, hume kuch urgently aisa krna hoga taki ye admi kamre se bahar jaye.

Daksh, a smart cheel, knew it wasn't time to ask questions but act fast. His doubts can get cleared later. He nodded at his brother and flew to a corner of the mansion's premises. That area was opposite to the direction the room was in. He sat on a branch and pulled out some smoke bombs and sound bombs out of his pocket. Soon, loud sounds filled the air. The guards got panicked at the sudden disturbances in the mansion's premises and rushed to alert VSR. The devil himself heard of the sounds and rushed out. Daksh flew to a high branch where he was well hidden by the leaves.

D: This will buy Bhai some time. Ye log kuch der yahan busy rahenge aur jb mujhe lagega hi yahan mamla thanda ho raha hai, mai kahin aur blast kr dunga aur inhe busy kr dunga.