~11. Cold Revenge❄

Zacznij od początku

Her parents had been kidnapped by Vikram. On gunpoint, he married her. She tried to talk him out of it but he threatened to kill her parents. After a week, they were married.

B: Now you got what you wanted?! Let my parents go please...

V: Sure love.

He shot them point blank.

Bani screamed for them.

V: Hahahaha...they wanted to keep you away from me. Now they are gone! Jo mujhe tumse door rakhega, uske saath yahi hoga. Tumhara is duniya me mere siva koi nahi hoga, koi bhi nahi..

It was true. Bani had no one but her parents. Vikram never let her contact her friends and even took away her phone. She slowly lost touch with everything but this isolation was also driving her mad. The pain of living with your parents' killer can claw at anyone's insides. Bani made numerous attempts to run and even got punished for them. But she never let the darkness break her spirits, never let the evil kill the angel in her.

Flashback ends

B: Kyu hota hai ye sb mere saath? Maine kabhi kissi ka kya bigara tha jo mere saath ye sb hua? Aur vo Veeranshu, uske bhai ke saath kya kiya maine? Teeranshu to mera bhi dost tha na. Uske liye maine Noor se friendship bhi tor di. Usne mujhe smjha bhi nai, poori baat bhi nahi jaani aur mere saath..(sobs)

Bani stopped crying when she heard the locks turn. A maid came in accompanied by two female bodyguards. She set a tray of food in front of her.

B: Aap? Sheetal didi kahan hai?

(Sheetal was her old maid)

V: New maids and bodyguards for you my love.

Vikram walked it.

V: They are deaf and dumb! Perfect! They can only understand and follow the orders I pass on through an interpreter. Also, they won't come inside and probably meet you only during meal times. I don't want any complications. Speaking of what I don't want, I don't want to beat you for not getting cleaned up on time. Now hurry up.

Bani scurried off her feet and got a quick bath. She wore and floral dress and ate her food. Vikram stared at her, satisfied that his wife was in his care once again.

 Vikram stared at her, satisfied that his wife was in his care once again

~~~~~~~~

Once the haze of anger fades, it leaves regret in its wake

Veer was pacing in his study. He had called his brother Daksh for backup since he had an exceptional nose which was great in rescuing missions. Daksh prepped to leave Mumbai as soon as his instructions came. His phone rang, it was the investigator.

I: Hello sir! Found about Vikram Singh Rajput.

V: Okay.

I: As mentioned on Bani's profile, he is a Dehradun based business man and her husband. His political and mafia ties are strong but the biggest find is that he is not what he says he is sir. He is an icchadhari Nevla. He is not an ordinary one either, he is the chief general in the royal army. Their clan is really small however. Only very few icchadhari ones are left so they don't have a proper system or realm. Currently, he is in his farmhouse near Mussourie