His House.

His House. A tall, urban-looking house. With a black, mat door. I look to my left to see a white doorbell. I raise my hand, pushing the button. DING DONG . I wait a hot second before the door unravels.
Patrick: Hey, I uh didn't think you would show up.
I chuckle, " Anything for Patrick" I say sarcastically.

I sit down on a grey couch, making myself comfortable as I take off my leather jacket. He comes round with a big can of grape soda. He adjusts it round my hand.
" Hey, how did you know my favourite drink was grape soda?" I question, probably looking a little confused.
Patrick: well Mandella brings some to you everyday after school, and when I say everyday I mean it! And I just figured that if you have the same thing every day, you must like it?
" well Mr Verona... are you telling me you observe
Me?"
Patrick: Ahaha you wish!
" Yeah right, I haven't had a boyfriend for over 4 years!" I tell him, slurping my drink.
He looks at me. His mouth stops, but I can tell his mind is going.
Patrick: So your telling me, you being you, looking like yourself, you've not had a boyfriend for over the past 4 years...?
" Yup. But I must say that statement comes across to me very flattering."
We laugh.
Our laugh then stops to a surprise, the door bell rings.