𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴

Start from the beginning

She giggled, and ran out of the room. "Have fun you two!"

"How'd you know that would work?" You turned to him. He placed small kisses along the nape of your neck.

"Because she's a huge Bakugou simp. I can just tell." Keigo grinned into your neck.

You felt a shiver run down your spine, as he nibbled on your neck. "I- what are you doing?" You bit into your lip as he moved his hand and turned your head to face him.

"Just giving you some attention. I missed you~" He smirked, as he placed his lips on yours.

You instantly pulled away from the kiss. "Nope." You placed a finger on his lips.

"Huh? What's wrong then?" He pouted. You shook your head. "I don't want to do this again if it means nothing. I... really care about you, and I don't want us to just go back to being fuck buddies." You mumbled.

Keigo went silent for a minute.

"Could you say that a bit louder? I didn't hear you." He held back a grin.

"Ugh, you know you heard me, but fine. I don't want to just be fuck buddies, I want to be more." You said louder.

Keigo couldn't hold in his grin, and lifted you by your hips. He placed you back onto his lap, but this time, you were facing him.

His lips crashed into yours, and his tongue instantly slipped into your mouth.

You attempted to pull away, but his hand held the back of your head, forcing you into the kiss.

You decided not to fight it, and kissed him back. Your tongue swirled around with his, and you felt him start to get a boner through his trousers.

He pulled away, and you both panted for air.

"Dickhead. I told you... I want to be mo-"

Keigo cut you off, by placing his lips on yours once again, then he pulled away.

"Be my girlfriend then." He whispered, his hot breath on your lips.

You smirked a little. "Since you asked so nicely, alright then." You whispered, back, wrapping your arms around his neck, and kissing him again.

His tonuge slipped inside your mouth, moving smoothly with yours.

He gripped your hips, and forced you to grind against his erection. However, you didn't mind.

You let out quiet moans into his mouth, and applied a tad bit more weight on him. He let out a gasp, and pulled away from the kiss.

A string of saliva was attatched to both of your mouths.

He panted heavily, with flushed cheeks. You could practically see the breaths escaping his mouth.

"Fuck... if you do that, you won't be able to walk." He smirked.

"I have a walker thing. I'll be fine. Plus, you'll be here, wont you? If anything, you can help me walk." You winked at him.

Then, a memory flashed in his mind.

"Y/N..."

"Fuck..."

"I guess this will be your first time having sex aswell."

"Mm.. Keigo, just put it in, please."

"Since you asked so nicely.."

"Found it."