𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴

Start from the beginning

"Sorry. It was inconsiderate of me to get violent with you, and to say those things." Bakugou clenched his jaw. You could tell he didn't mean any of it.

"But you had it coming, don't get involved in my love life! I can fuck whoever I want to, and I can ghost as many girls as I fucking want." He wiped his nose, and turned away from you.

You glared at him. "Cunt..." You mumbled.

Keigo snickered, then patted your head.

"Mhm, I think Y/N needs to talk with me for a bit. We'll wait for her nurse to get her a drink, then you guys can leave." Keigo smiled at them.

They looked shocked, all apart from Kirishima.

"We literally came here to check up on Y/N though! I really only spent like five minutes with her!" Kaminari sulked. 

"Liar, you came here because you heard Kanja was hot." You narrowed your eyes.

Bakugou scoffed. "Please, Dunce face. You think she'd go for you? No way. It's obvious she only likes hot guys." He flexed his muscles.

"Yeah, she'd only go for Kirishima." You shrugged.

"HUH? SHITTY HAIR?!" Bakugou shouted.

"What did I say about raising your voice at my woman?" Keigo growled.

Your eyes widened, and your head shot around, looking at Keigo. "Your woman?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Well, yeah. Remember what you said wh-"

Keigo was interrupted by your hand slapping over his mouth. "Hahaha that's enough!" You laughed, heat filling your entire face.

Kaminari made an 'OoOoO' noise.

"Shut up." Bakugou growled.

Then, Kanja walked back in the room with a cup of water. You gasped, and then cheered. "Sorry about the wait, Y/N!" She scurried over to you, and handed the cup to you.

You instantly drank the whole cup. "Well, you're thirsty.." Bakugou grumbled.

"She did just have a panic attack. I can't imagine she'd be perfectly hydrated..." Kirishima laughed awkwardly.

"Well, since Y/N has just had her drink, I think you guys should go." Keigo waved at them.

Bakugou instantly left, without any sort of hesitation.

Kaminari groaned, and Kirishima patted him on the back. "Come on, Kaminari. We'll see her again soon." He smiled, and walked out the door.

"But I didn't get the nurse's number..." Kaminari sighed, and left.

It was now you, Keigo and Kanja.

"Hey, nurse. I'm gonna be staying here tonight, just so you know." Keigo said nonchalantly.

"Um, I'm sorry, Hawks, but you can't. It's against the rules of our hospital." Kanja replied uneasily.

"Oh come on, you have other patients, right? I'll just stay with her to make sure she's okay." He grinned.

"Hawks... I can't let you stay here." She fiddled with her fingers.

You felt slightly bad for her, since it was obvious how uncomfortable she was.

"I'll give you one of Bakugou's hoodies." He offered.

"Deal." Kanja answered quickly.

You sighed.

Sound Wave - Hawks x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara