• this cute person •

[This chapter is a bit longer, I guess. Enjoy reading!]

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

EMILY P.O.V.

"Mr. Dan, Mark didn't do anything, he was defending me! You have to believe me on this!" I told the principal but he wasn't convinced.
"You are a friend of Mark's so it's natural you're on his side. Well, this is a matter between Mark, Christopher and me. Emily, I hope you understand. Let's go boys!" Mr. Dan said and walked away with Mark and that other dude.

What am I gonna do now. If he's going to transfer Mark somewhere else, I'll go with him. I can't stand being here without him. The dearest people to me have already left me one by one so I truly hope Mark would stay.

• • • • •

MARK P.O.V.

"So, tell me WHAT IS THIS ABOUT??!! EXPLAIN!" The principal yelled at us. I really did not want to talk about this with the principal cuz it's actually not a big deal at all.
"It's nothing. We sometimes just.. joke around.." I lied to him. He sat on his chair and then looked at Christopher. "Is that so?" Christopher annoyedly sighs. "Whatever, this is stupid anyway.." Immediately the principal stands up and firmly says: "Christopher Bang, that is not how you speak in my office! Both of you need to learn how to deal with different kinds of people; because not everyone is the same as you, not everyone thinks the same as you, not everyone acts the same as you.. But all of us are humans and we are different but yet so similar." Christopher and I just stayed quiet the whole time cuz this principal seemed scary when he got mad.

He stopped to think for a while and continued:
"What a better place would this school be if everyone got to understand each other. Don't ya think?
I mean, I could send you both to other schools but what difference would it make if you just got away with this? Which is why, I decided to put you both to work. You two should clean the bathrooms together, I'm sure that would be a lot of fun!"
Christopher was not having it and was clearly against it. And so was I. Imagine cleaning up the bathrooms of your school with your worst enemy. It does not sound good but at least it's going to be the last time I interact with him.

• • • • •

When we finally got out of there, Christopher turned me around by my shoulder. "This is all your fault! If you didn't push me I would not be cleaning those shitty ass bathrooms!" He harshly told me.
"Yeah, or maybe you should have stayed away from me and just ignored me! Don't forget that this is partly your fault too! You were the one who came to me first!" I say back with my index finger on his chest. Christopher just smirks. "Tsk, whatever.."

Just then, Emily appears.

"Hey, stop with the glares before you get hurt! I don't want you guys to start another one." Emily comes between us and turns to me. Christopher just leaves rolling his eyes.

Emily looks worried with those teary eyes of hers. I can tell she's been holding them back.
"Which school are you transfering to?" I grab her shoulders and smile at her. "I' not leaving this school, silly. I just need to clean the bathrooms after school with Christopher." She sighs relieved. "You mean that guy-" "Yes, that guy. He's an asshole but I don't have to deal with him after this so I'm kinda happy."

I pulled Emily into my arms and she was surprised at first but hugged me back. "Plus, I would never leave my friend behind. And, she also seems to be an angel. It would be a shame to leave her behind." We just stood in the hallway hugging meanwhile other students walked past.

Emily goes: "Who is she? And why is she so special? Do I know her?" Oh, I just love how she goes along with this. It got me in a better mood. I just chuckled at her and let go of the hug. She laughs softly when she sees me smiling.
Emily is looking straight into my eyes as I look at hers. Her eyes just sparkle so much hope. Our hands still holding each other.

"So uhm.. about the movie night, should I just wait for you after school or what?" Emily asks while swinging our hands from left to right. I look back at her. "Nah, you don't have to. Just go home, I'll pick you up."
"Okay. See'ya!"

We parted ways and I got my phone from my back pocket to text Emily.

Me:
Whachu gonna do before
seeing me?😇

Emily:
Sleep, duh.🤓

Me:
That's all?😮

Emily:
What'd u expect?🤔

Me:
Don't girls usually do makeup
or something?🤯

Emily:
I'm not that skilled,
bro.🙃

Me:
No wonder you're naturally
cute.🥺

Emily:
Byee! Gonna block
you now.💩

Me:
How rude! I just gave you
a compliment.😔

Emily:
Okayy, thank youu!
You're kinda cute too.🥰

Me:
I know I am.💁🏼‍♂️

Emily:
Have fun cleaning!☺️

Me:
I will!🙂