Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

I took a deep breath of fresh air and sighed. I looked up at the sky and a smile formed on my face as I watched the sun rise.

It's beautiful

The sky looks wonderful . I am glad now that I have people who would appreciate me and my exist . I am glad I have a loving and supporting family in this life. I am glad I have many friends like Rose , Lucas and Kiel.

Thank you for everything

Thank you for giving me a wonderful time in this life

Thank you to anyone who gave me a opportunity to live this life... Thank you

In this life I won't run away from my problems and I shall face them head on. And most importantly I am glad I treasured every single moment I spent with my loved ones.

Suddenly the doors opened interrupting my thoughts. I glanced at the door and noticed lily who had brought me breakfast .

" Thank you , Lily "

I said as I walked towards her

" It's a pleasure to serve you , your highness "

Lily said as she smiled.

I sat down after lily was gone after plating my food . I ate my breakfast and went to take a bath. If my memory serves right then , Jennette and father are supposed to have tea together.

I tried to prevent it but fate is strange. No matter what route I chose the result remained the same.

I just hope today's day goes by peacefully. I want a relaxing day .

Third person pov

Claude and Jennette were sitting down while having tea and some snacks. Originally , Claude intended to invite jennette and let her have tea and leave but in her presence Claude felt his headache go away like it never was there in the first place.

Claude had a hard time due to headache even though Athanese helped him to ease it and help him. Claude and Jennette were sitting across each other while Jennette was fiddling her hands nervously.

Jennette felt uncomfortable from the awkward silence and decided to speak

" Y-your majesty , I hope that you have been in a good health "

Jennette said trying her best to remove this awkward silence but Claude didn't reply to her .

' can I ask him some other questions ?

Like whether he has been doing well lately.

Or how is Athanese

I have so many things I am curious about him and Athanese '

Jennette thought as she looked up and noticed Claude was sleeping.

' um... Is he sleeping ?

What do I do ?

Should I leave .. but I didn't get to talk with him at all '

Jennette thought as she stood up from her seat trying her best to make as less sound as possible. Soon after she left , Athanese quickly entered the room and spread his magic all over the room to help Claude ease his headache.

Athanese silently went and sat down beside Claude .

' his arm will go numb if he sleeps like this '

Athanese thought as he looked at Claude who was sleeping while resting his head in his arm. Athanese sighed and smiled at his father's beautiful face. Athanese gently removed Claude's arm and layed him on the couch while letting him use his lap as a make shift pillow.