Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving

Start from the beginning

"Y-you DARE HIT A ROYAL" He shouts as he goes to smack her. Y/N grabs his wrist before it reached her face, putting extreme pressure causing his to wince.

"No, I'm not hitting a Royal. I'm punishing a child who doesn't know how to act. You can't call yourself a Royal yet act like a peasant, you filthy scum. Now, if you ever touch, look, or talk to Noelle again...You will never know how to walk again" Y/N responded before letting his arm go. 

Everyone's jaw dropped at the scene, as Solid was fuming with angry. The royal pulls out his Grimoire and cast a large spell towards the white haired female. 

"You jerks" Asta shouts as he cuts through the Royals magic. He than jumps onto the table and scans everyone " I thought you'd all be amazing since you were called here, but your no different from the rest of them. Calling us peasents, rats, embarrassments, Failures! Who cares if you think we are worthy or not? Just wait I'm going to be" Asta's voice roared before Sand Magic covers the boy.

"That's enough, you scoundrel! You shouldn't even be allowed to talk! Silence!" The man had enough of this as he had pulled out his Grimoire to put a stop to this. Atsa easily cut through the magic.

"Listen up you bastards! I'm going to pile up merit and become the Wizard King and shut you all up!" Asta declared with his sword in his hand. 

The nobles and Royals are baffled at how the peasant like him could say such a thing, or even dared to speak to them. Silence enveloped the whole area.

Y/N and Yuno smirked, a prideful look on there faces. 

"Become the Wizard King?" Nebra whispered before breaking out into a mocking laugh with Solid. 

"Don't make us laugh!" They both shouted before pulling out there Grimoires.

"Water Binding Magic: Sea Serpent's Coils!" Solid chanted as a huge snake made out of water charged at the Ash blond.

"Elemental Water Magic: Reflection" Y/N shouted back, her Grimoire already summoned. The serpent is reflected back to the Royal, as he jumps out of the way, the snake crashing into a wall.

"Mist Binding Magic: Mist Spider's Thread" Nebra chanted as Mist surrounded Asta and Y/N. The ash blond swings his sword through the mist, nullifying it. Y/N's Grimoire is floating waiting to attack.

"Sand Creation Magic: Sand Armored Guard" He shouted as they once again were surrounded, but in sand. The sand then changes into armored guards as they held onto Y/N and Asta. They both struggled to escape the magic.

"I think that's enough" Klaus shouted in worry. He wanted to help the two.

"Keep your mouth SHUT" Alecdora demanded making the glasses boy shrink away.

"To act in such way at a festive occasion like the Decoration Ceremony. You both will surely be Punished" He stated. Y/N snarls at him as Asta frowns. Yuno wanted to step up and help them, but he knew that they were strong enough to handle this on there own.

"Why so soft, Golden Dawn" Solid mocked as he stepped up "Anyone that self-confident needs to be taught a lesson..." He smirked as he held his Grimoire.

"So that they never could talk again!" he finished as he chanted his spell, " Holy Water Bullet". A huge water bullets started spinning above him and he commanded it to attack the two. Asta uses his sword to cut through the magic as Y/N Grimoire flips to a new page, a new spell pooping up. She had enough. 

It was like the right words appeared into her head as she looked towards Solid.

"You have been Judged" She states, making the room go silent in confusion. Blue and Purple mana grows around the female as she walks towards the Royal. The pressure was making everyone weak.

" You call us all these names just because your Royals with strong Mana. What if you no longer have any, would you be so COCKY" She shouts, as a boom resides around the room. It felt like a dead zone. Nothing was moving, it felt as if all the air was sucked out.

"What are YOU TALKI-"

"QUIET" The female shouted, shutting the Royal up. Her purple eyes start glowing as she chants her spell.

"Thou don't deem you, the power of thou magic." The words started repeating around the room with a deep voice.

"'Thou don't deem you, the power of thou magic"

'"Thou don't deem you, the power of thou magic"

Solid fell onto the ground holding his chest, a thumping sound of his heart residing in his ears. He felt something leaking out of him, his body was getting weaker. His head felt light, and he couldn't lift his arms. Y/N continued to stare at him, with judgement in her eyes.

Soon everything stopped. Y/N stopped glowing as she closed her Grimoire and stared at the Royal with a glare. Solids Grimoire fell with a thump right next to him as his form was shaking. The air returned into the room, but one thought was in everyone's mind.

'What just happened?'

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Hey there. Thank you for reading this Fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed it, because I enjoyed writing it. Please comment and support. Chapter Twelve coming soon~