Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving

Start from the beginning

"All those stares are beginning to hurt" Klaus points out as he glances at the Magic Knights from the corner of his eyes." How are we suppose to enjoy this..." He mumbles out with a sweat drop.

Y/N and Asta didn't seem to mind the stares as they continued to devour the food in front of them.

"The heck is this?! I never have eaten anything like this! It's so good!!!!" Asta gasps as he stuffs more food into his mouth. " Y/N try this. Try It" Asta shouts as he stuffs a pastries into her mouth. Yuno lets out a jealous glare at the gesture, his fist clenching at his sides.

"Oh, It's so good" Y/N hums as she grabs more of the food he handed to her.

"How can you be so bold Asta, your amazing" Klaus complimented with eyes filled with awe.

"No, he is just refined..."Yuno corrected as he walked next to Y/N to separate them. Mimosa also approaches them with a light blush.

"Umm, Asta. May I join you?" She asks, the ash blond.

"Oh Mimosa, were you eyeing tis meat too?" Asta asks, not bothered with the tension around the room.

"Oh...yes. It looks quite delicious" She responds softly. Asta lets out a smile before eating some more food. Whereas, Yuno is hugging Y/N from behind as she eats as well. The black haired male doesn't care about showing affection in front of people, all he is doing is showing what is his. The other Magic Knights can't handle this anymore, as the mere presence of the group was annoying.

"Vulgar Peasents..."One hisses " Why did the Wizard king invite such lowborn scum?"

"I can't sense any magic from him. Them capturing the Dungeon must've been sheer luck..." Another insulted.

"The way he is eating is disgusting" One comments, as they point to Asta.

"It's unnatural for them to be here. Filthy rats..." Soild spoke with a smug look.

Klaus jaw dropped on how other nobles just bad mouthed Asta and Y/N. The two didn't even bother with there comments as they continued to chow down.

"Man, listening to them tear into me and Y/N. Good thing, we're used to it!" Asta comments with a smile. Y/N just looks up, as if someone called her name before shaking it off and continued to eat.

"You also have a peasant in your squad..." Leopold points out " The peasant who's forgotten his place since everyone fawns over him because of the four leaf Grimoire he possesses."

Y/N stops eating before turning to face the Vermillion boy, sending a soft glare. Leopold takes notice before smirking.

"I could've handled capturing that Dungeon better..." He continued with pride.

Y/N listened in as they continued to talk as she held her head down, a dark look covering her face. No, it wasn't the comments made to her that bothered her, but the comments made towards the people she cared about. And one of them is about to cross the line.

"Now, now. the most useless fool here is you. Wouldn't you agree, Noelle..." Solid sneered as he was about to pour a cup of water on her.

Smack*

The room becomes silent, as the cup is smacked out of the Royals hand. The only sound heard is the echo of the hit and the cup hitting the floor. Y/N looks up at the Royal with a deadly look.

"You can talk about me, You can talk about Asta. Heck, you could tell me I'm a peasant, Lowborn, Good for nothing human. But you will and shall not EVER TELL MY FREINDS THERE USELESS, YOU SCUM. " Y/N shouted leaking out some of her Mana. Gasps can be heard around the room as Soild gaps.