"By the way," Aizawa spoke up from the kitchen counter immediately catching all of their attention, "Simmer being the sidekick's sibling was never made public or semi-public and I would like to know what website you read that off?"

Izuku chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck, "O-Oh... Well, uh... The website didn't really say it was her brother or they had any relation at all— I just guessed based on the picture they attached... With it... Since, um... You know, their facial features were a lot... Similar?"

"Sure..." Aizawa didn't sound as sure as he tried to convey he was but the atmosphere was suddenly starting to get a bit awkward so the resident alien queen decided to speak up,

"Hey, hey, we have about like 36 hours without any schoolwork and we've already watched a murder documentary. Plus, Bakugou's already gone to bed so... Are you picking up what I'm putting down?" Everyone nodded, everyone who wasn't Shoto Todoroki. Eighteen pairs of eyes silently turned to the heterochromatic boy with an encouraging glint. At least the boy picked up the fact that they wanted him to try and guess what Mina meant. Shoto crossed his arms over his chest and began to hum in thought. It wasn't after a good five minutes of thinking when Shoto replied,

"Are we... Are we going to murder someone?"

Whatever All Might was trying to drink was immediately spewed out along with blood at the boy's speculation. Aizawa rubbed his back with an indifferent expression as wet coughs rattled the tall man's frame. Izuku and Tenya were both at the retired blonde's side in an instant while the others helped ease Shoto's confusion, or well they at least tried to. Maybe.

"Not today, Todoroki. Not today, my friend." Ochako said, wiping away fake tears.

"Bummer." The heterochromatic boy deadpanned.

"Please don't murder anyone, ribbit?"

"Only if you say so," Tsuyu didn't fear many things but Ochako and Shoto sounded like they were onto something and honestly, that was enough to keep her up for the nights to come.

"Well, wasn't that lovely?" Mina mumbled before raising her cheery voice, "Now back to the main topic. I meant; game night!"

"Game night! Game night!" Ejirou and Denki chanted.

"Game night! Game night!" Ochako and Tooru joined. 

"No, you fools! Absolute buffoons!" Sero interrupted, easily silencing them with faux anger, "I can't believe you would start acting so childishly for something neither our class representative nor our teachers agreed to. And right in front of them too, heathens."

All of the others stopped and bowed to apologize, with Ochako speaking their minds with a respectful tone, "Of course, sir. How rude of us. Let us apologize for our misbehavior and manipulate the teachers into letting us have a game night." With that, nineteen pairs of eyes slowly but not so subtly turned towards the two teachers standing in the kitchen.

Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before replying to their hopeful glances, "Don't get kidnapped, don't kill anyone and don't wake me up. Bother All Might if you want." The said retired hero didn't interject but only let out a tired huff, knowing it was going to be a long night.

"Peachy." Ochako gave her homeroom teacher a big thumbs up while the rest of the class silently cheered behind her. Afterwards, the raven haired man didn't waste much time in collecting his half of the papers and leaving for his room. All Might only stood there between Izuku and Tenya awkwardly, not really knowing what he was supposed to do here instead of quietly grading his half of the papers and making sure nothing got caught on fire.

"So, what are we gonna play?" Kyoka asked, raising her hand.

"Well, let's see…" Sero said, taping his chin, "Mario kart is two centuries too outdated, Kaminari doesn't know how monopoly works, I doubt anyone accept Iida, Tokoyami or Momo would be up for chess, truth or dare and twister are a no-no cause we ain't in a shoujo trying to play cupid and Bakugou burnt uno after Midoriya kept winning on accident."