Once I'm jewelry free I put on my warm up top then I put on my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker, put my long, curly, raven black hair up in a ponytail, put on my socks and put on my black and rainbow boots.

After my boots are on I head onto the field with the outfield players

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while the coaches do their last minute talks.

After the last minute talks are over we are told to head to the tunnel so I head to the front of the line in the tunnel.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I lead our team out onto the field

Once on the field we stand in a line as for a few seconds

When told to we shake hands with the refs and the NWSL All-Star team then I do the coin toss with Alyssa.

Once the coin toss is done with I head to our bench, do our team huddle, then I head onto the field with my teammates and get ready for the game.

"LET'S GO MOMO." Kyra shouts from the stands as the game kicks off. "YOU GOT THIS."

The first 20 minutes of the game are a bit boring with both teams trying to figure out each other's weakness'

In the 21st minute Jennifer Cudjoe tries to play a ball through to Mommy, but Tierna intercepts the pass then she dribbles forward a bit before she passes to me.

As the ball leaves Tierna's foot I quickly look to my left and see a Kristie coming towards me which leaves Jackie free so I look back at the ball.

When the ball gets to me I one touch it through the Pride players legs, sending it to Jackie, then I spin around Kristie and sprint up the sideline.

Jackie sees my run so she plays the ball ahead of me allowing me to run onto the ball.

As I sprint with the ball Estelle Johnson starts running with me and she tries to shove me off the ball.

Estelle and I battle for about ten yards, but eventually I kick the ball forward then sprint after it leaving the older defender in my dust.

When I reach the ball again on the side of the 18 yard box I look up and see basically the whole team streaming into the box.

I put my head down then float a cross into the box, but as soon as I hit it I realize it's going to be off target.

Fran jumps to get her head on the ball, but it hits the one of the NWSL ladies in the head.

The ball ricochets out of the box and falls at Andi's feet who then turns and sprints upfield.

I then look up and see only Maren and Tierna back to defend against the NWSL attack so I sprint back towards our half.

Andi plays a through ball to Mama who charges ahead and takes on Maren.

As I pass our half off the center circle Mama megs Maren and drives toward goal as Tierna comes over to stop Mama so I put my head down and sprint towards the box.

When I see the semi-circle on top of the 18 yard box I look up and see Mama created just enough space to shoot.

As Mama shoots towards goal I start sliding into the open space between the Stanford alum and the goal.

The shot gets by Tierna, but luckily I timed my slide correctly so the ball hits my leg and ricochet's out for a corner.

"FUCK." I yell and slam my hands against the ground.