Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"I need to see her!""Im sorry,miss, family only.""Please! Just let me in!" I open my eyes slowly."Im sorry, but she isnt doing well.""Please!" I look around. Im in a white room. There isnt much light and Im connected to a heart monitor and alot of other machines. And Im not breathing on my own...a machine is breathing for me.

I look around again,trying to find the voice. I reconize that voice."Luna!""Miss,Im going to have to ask you to leave." I look to my right to see my best friend,being hold back by a doctor and two nurses. Shes crying."Shes awake! Luna!" The doctor walks over to me.

"Let her in..." I whisper so softly I can barely hear myself."Luna!" Next thing I know,Musa maganges to push the nurses away and run to me. She takes my hand."Musa." I say,my voice crackinh."Oh my God." The doctor tries to get her out again,but I say,very loudly,she should stay. He sighs,but nods."Whats wrong with me?" I whisper again.

"Im sorry. It seems that you have lung cancer and Lukumeia. Both." Tears start to form in my eyes."What? No." Musa looks at me. She starts crying again."Musa...c...calm down." I say. She nods.

I start struggeling to breathe again."Musa..." the docter yells things again. Musa lowers her head again."Dont cry............over me......." I say. She screams as alot of nurses excort her out."Luna,no! Dont give up! LUNA!"

Everything goes quiet. A bright light appears before me. I stand up. All my wires and tubes are removed. I look behind me to see doctors trying to bring a girl back. The girl seems pale. I frown, and when I walk closer, I see the girl is me. What?

"Luna." A soft voice says. My eyes widen."P-Peter?" I turn around. The boy I met only 2 years ago stood infront of me. Hes wearing white, and his eyes seems to shine more then they did when I first met him."Oh,I missed you!" He pulls me against his chest. By now Im crying, tears of joy. We stand like that just for awhile."Peter,am I dead?" He nods."Yeah. You and I both." I look back to see Musa running in. A doctor shakes his head. She burst into tears and sobs on my bed.

Soon my mother comes in. They hug and cry into eacothers arms. Soon, Musa just sits in the corner of the room, rocking back and forth, and my dad and mum are comforting eachother. My sister must still be at school."What about them?" Peter takes my hand."Well see them soon. Come on,we need to go." I nod. A bright light appears, and I hear people calling my name, and people singing. Before I walk in, I look back one last time. See ya soon.