Chapter Ten:You scarred me!

14 August 2013 Wednesday 5am

Wow. Its over 5 months since Peter walked into the English classroom. I cant believe I know him that long! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get such a sweet boyfriend.

Well, I should be going. Need to get ready for school. Ugh.

Luna Filia

I put my hair in a ponytail and brush my teeth. My phone suddenly starts to ring. I spit out the last bit of toothpaste and answer it.

Hello?
Luna? Is that you?
Yes, miss James. Is everything alright?
No. Luna,Peter is in the hospital. Hes asking for you.
What? What happend?
I-its nothing,dear. Could you maybe just come visit him?
Sure. Ill be over in a bit.

Peter's mom gives me the hospitals name and says goodbye. My mum takes me to the hospital. When she stops the car, I jump out and run inside. I go to the receptionest."Peter James? Can I see him please?" The lady is chewing a piece of gum, and to tell you the truth, its really irritating!"Are you family of him?""I...uh...I-"

"Yes, shes his sister." Miss James puts her hand on my shoulder. She winks at me."Oh,yeah, here you are mum!" She smiles."Come on. Im sure you want to see your brother." Thats just wrong...

As soon as I see him, my eyes fill with tears. Miss James closes the door. She said shed wait with my mum and give us some privacy,witch I was very greatfull for.

I walk up next to him."Peter?" I whisper. He looks up at me, and immidiatly his eyes lit up."Luna." He croaks."Oh my God. Peter. What happend?" He sits up straight as I take his hand."Its nothing, just the chemo." I shake my head as tears start to stream down my face.

Peter squezes my hand."Peter,please, dont go..." he laughs."Youre not getting rid of me that easy. Now, come here." He pats the spot next to him on the bed. I lie down next to him and he holds me. I cry into his chest."P-promise youll never leave me." He nods."Ill never leave you. Ill always be with you." He wipes my tears away.

"Shh...stop crying. A pretty girl like you shouldnt cry." He kisses the top of my head. I look up into his eyes."I love you,Peter." He smiles. What he does next,though,I did not expect.

He kisses me. At first,Im too shocked to do anything,and when he pulls away,Im sure I did something wrong,but he cups my cheeck, and kisses me again. More confident. I respond this time.

"Am I intterupting something?" I quickly pull away from Peter and jump off the bed."Sorry about that,Dr.Serah." says Peter to the lady. She laughs."Im just happy you finally got yourself a nice girlfriend." I blush."Yeah. She sure is the best of all the others." The lady starts doing stuff with all the wires and stuff connected to Peter."Everything seems in order. You can go home tommorow." The lady walks out again.

The rest of the day, Peter and I watch Tv and talk and stuff like that. At the end of the day,I kiss him goodbye and head home.

That night I had an awfull nightmare. There was a car crash. I got out of the car to go and help the people,while my mum called an ambulance. Once I got to the car,I saw the heart sticker on the back,and I knew it was Peter's family's car. I got them all out,except for him. He...died.I couldnt save him...

What could that mean?

Okay...this never actually happend...but it made the story sound better... so yeah.except the dream...I really dreamt that...

Luna Filia