Chapter Seven: You & me "working"

25 May 2013 Saturday 7am

Ugh. Im up way to early for a Saturday. Today I have to work with Peter at the school tackshop. We have to sell sweets and stuff. Im just glad Peter is with me and not some weird random guy!

Peter and I started dating exacly 10 days ago. We were still acting normal,though. Everyone knows were going out,so they dont tease us as much anymore. Liam still does though. Hes a mean guy in our class. Hes like 16 and flunked Gr.7 twice already! Im kinda scarred of him, since his twice my size, just multipli it by 10 again, and youll know how tall he is.

Anyway, I should probably get ready. Its gonna be a looooooonnnnnnggggg day.

#verytired

Lol,this isnt twitter. Sorry,diary. Hehe
Luna Filia

I sigh and get dressed. I put on my favourite jeans, a black T-shirt and my favourite pink hoodie, since its cold outside. I also put on my favourite pair of boots. I look cute,if I do say so myself.

"Hey,Tinkerbelle." Thats my nickname. I dont know why, but everyone keeps calling me Tinkerbelle or Goldielocks. Is it because Im a blonde?" Oh,hey Peter Pan." He laughs." Cute. Youre not gonna call me that infront of other people,right?" I smirk."Ill only stop calling you Peter Pan, if you'll stop calling me Tinkerbelle." He grins."Its a deal." I sigh in relief."...Goldielocks." I scoff and slap his arm playfully as we wait for customors.

Weve been working for 3 hours straight now. I keep blushing when Peter holds my hand, or tell people how Im his girlfriend and how beautifull I am."...Shes adorible,isnt she?" I blush when he pinches my cheeck. The elderly woman laughs."Ah. Young love." I blush even harder,if possible. Am I inlove with Peter? I look up at him and he smiles."Oh,I need to take a picture of you two and show it to my husband." Peter nods, but Im nod really fond of pictures.

"Oh, smile a little,deary." I fake smile. Peter slaps my bottom just as the lady takes a picture. I rub my but and playfully glare at Peter."You dont need to spank me,you know." He laughs."Thats what you get for not smiling." The lady shows us the photo, and I seem so happy at that moment."Aaw. You like it when I touch your but." The lady laughs as I slap the back of Peters head."Ow! No need to abuse me,woman!" I stick my tongue out at him."Well, I hope to see you two around again. Have fun." We greet the old lady and wave goodbye.

Finally,an hour later, we get to have lunch."What do you want? Ill buy you anything." I smile."Ohhhh! I know. A...hamburger!" He rolls his eyes."Your weird you know?" He swings our hands back and forth as we walk."You too. I mean, you keep telling people how adorible I am! Thats weird!" He laughs.

As were walking, I see a really pretty blue scarf. Peter mustve noticed this."How much for the scarf?" He asks the woman."R50." He nods and gives her the money."Peter,what are you doing?" He smiles."Buying you a scarf."

"Dont spend money on me." He rolls his eyes. We argue at least 5 minutes, but he wins in the end."Youre a really cute couple." Says the lady as Peter helps me with the scarf. I blush."Thank you." We walk again. As we get at a quiet part, I just give him a hug. He hugs me back and puts his chin on my head."Thank you." I say, smiling against his chest."For what?" I look him in the eyes."For being you." He kisses my forehead."I should be the one thanking you. You dont look at me with pity. Like Im a kicked puppy or something. You look at me like Im the bravest guy alive."

I take his hands."Because you are,Peter James." He hugs me this time."Thank you." I giggle."For what?" I can feel him grin against my neck."For being you." We both laugh."We have like 10 minutes of lunch left. Lets go get you that hamburger I promised." We pull away and Im suddenly very lazy."Peter, give me a piggyback ride!" He laughs."Well, get on little piggy." I jump on his back and we run around the school, getting weird looks from children and teens, but 'aww' looks from old people. Were one crazy couple...

As were eating ice cream, since we ate our hamburgers in like, 5 seconds, Peter kisses my cheeck. I give him a weird look."What was that for?" He smiles."You had icecream there." I roll my eyes at him. "So...I was thinking. How about a date next week?" I think for a moment."Okay. Sure. But..." I sigh."Whats wrong?""My parents dont know were dating yet."

"They dont?" I shake my head."You see...Ive never had a real boyfriend before. I mean, like I went on a few dates with boys, but never had a boyfriend." He nods."So Ill have to tell them first." He smirks."What?" I ask as I trough my trash away."You never had a boyfriend before.""So?"

"Youve never kissed a boy, have you?" I blush and shake my head."Aaaw. Thats adorible!" I scoff."Whatever." He puts an arm around my shoulder."Dont worry, Ill make sure youll like your first kiss." I playfully shove him."Dork.""Nerd." I smirk."But Im your Nerd." He chuckles."Yeah, and im your Dork." We laugh and head back to work, witch were 15 minutes late for. The teacher glares at us. Eh, its not like she can expell me.