Chapter Three: Camping Day One

"Are we there yet?""No.""Are we there yet?""No." Thats been the conversation for the last 30 minutes. Lets just say, when Im bored, Im really really bored."Are we-""Oh, Luna, would you just...I dont know...SHUT UP?!" I stick my tongue out at Musa.

Finally, after 20 minutes,we arrive at Bolomanzi. I smile and jump out of the small bus. I grab one of my bags and try to carry the other one too. Almost halfway there, a voice startles me.

"Let me help you." Peter takes my bag."Thanks." I say shyly. He shrugs it off. We walk to the girl dorms. He helps me with my bags into my dorm room and puts it under my bed."Again,thanks,Peter."

"No problem." He says before walking out. I couldve sworn he winked at me! I shrug it off and Musa and I start getting our room ready.

"Okay, I hope everyone has climbling shoes on, were going for a hike." Our group cheers. Im lucky,Musa and Peter are in my group! Thats awesome! We start walking off with Frank,our team leader. Hes like 19 and works for the camp.

After 2 hours of hiking, we discover a river."Care to take a dip?" We all cheer and jump in. As Im swimming, something pulls me under the water. I try to scream, but Im too late. When I get back to the top, I find a laughing Peter. I glare at him and get out of the river. I put my shoes on and start walking again, away from our team.

I discover a mudpool a few meters away from the river. I walk around the pool, observing it. I spot a few fishes moving around in the middle. Suddenly, something hits my back. I glare at the ground and turn around, finding a laughing Peter...again. I smirk as I get a mudball ready. It hits him on his head."Ow!" He groans, but now Im laughing my head off. A mudball hits me again, and soon everyone is joining our mudwar. I laugh as I keep targetting Peter.

After awhile, everyone stops to look at Peter and I,who is still fighting."Thats getting really irritating,guys!" Yells Mary, a mean girl in our class. Of course, I ignore her and jump on Peters back, making him fall in the mud. I of course, jumped off just in time. I start running again."Oh no you dont!" Peter grabs me and throws me over his shoulder."Peter!" I laugh as he carries me around. Soon enough, Im in the mud pool. I still laugh though."Help me up, would yah?" He laughs and hands me a hand, only to get pulled in next to me. I just laughed at his face.

When we stop laughing, I look around to see everyone has left."Oh snap." I get up."Peter, everyone left!" He widens his eyes. We both start running back to the camp grounds. We jump in the pool, and run to the dining room, where everyone is eating. I blush when guys wolfwhistle at us. I quickly get food and sit outside with Melina, since for some odd reason, Musa is avoiding me.

As Im eating, I notice Melina keeps smiling at me."What?" I say,raising an eyebrow."You and Peter?" She says, wiggling her eyebrows. I roll my eyes."Were just friends." She scoffs."Yeah right."

"Really,we are. Even if I did like him, he wouldnt feel the same. Who would want a pig like me?" Melina laughs."So you do like him?" She smirks."No,Melina,I dont." She just rolls her eyes, muttering a "whatever."

After dinner, Melina and I sit in the dark, each drinking a coke."And I was all like-" a crash from behind us cuts Melina's story off."I think someone is spying on us." I whisper so only she can hear. We look at eachother and nod.

We grab our flashlights, in search of the culpret. I see a figure and quickly flash its eyes. Only, it isnt an "it". Its Peter."Oh snap!" Melina yells. We both laugh as we start running.

Peter grabs me by the waist."Ahh! Melina! Call for backup!" I yell as Im thrown over Peter's shoulder...again."Sorry, your on your own!" The one and only Melina Johnson everybody!"Traitor!" She just laughs and runs away.

Finally Im dropped to my feet, on the bolcony. Its a full moon outside and I can hear the rivers roars from underneath us."What was that all about?" I playfully glare at Peter, but he just shrugs."Im bored?" He asks."Lozer." He shoves me playfully, only to be shoved harder. He didnt expect this, since Im a girl, and he lands flat on his bottom.

I burst out laughing and help him up."Your pretty strong for a girl." He says, still rubbing his but. I stick my tongue out at him."And your pretty short for a guy." He laughs, witch is strange, since I just insulted him."Touché." I roll my eyes at the dork.

"So, tell me a bit of yourself." He says, sitting on the ridge of the bolcony. I just stand where I am, since Im afraid of heights."Like what?"" Favourite colour, animal, rugby-" I laugh."What is this, 20 questions?" He shrugs."Okay. Blue and green, dolphin,tiger,giraffe-""Wait, you like giraffes?" I give him a weird look."Yes..."

"Why?" He asks, laughing."Their so tall! I wish I could be taller."

"No, then youd be taller then me." I raise an eyebrow."So?"

"Then Id have to wear heals! Do you know how cool it is to finally meet a girl who is as short as me?" I burst out laughing."Dork." We spend the rest of the time talking again. Until the bell rings, signaling lights out.

12 April 2013 Friday 10 Pm

Im writing this in the dark...lol. Everyone is sleeping, so I need to keep quiet.

Today was pretty weird. Peter and I seem to get closer everyday. Hes a really sweet guy. I still feel weird when he comes close to me,talks to me, touch me, heck, just a look from him and I cant breathe.

I really need to get that checked out at the doctors. Maybe Im sick? Idk.

Anyways, were getting up at like, 5 am, so I need to go to bed.

Love ya, my diary!
Haha lol. Im really getting crazier.

Luna Filia

Hey,hey,hey. So, this really happend. It was like a total mud war that day. I, of course, won! So....whatcha think? Please

Vote
Comment
Share

Blah,blah,blah, I think you get it!

Luna Filia♥