Chapter Nine: Care to Dance?

Chapter Nine:First Kiss & First scare

13 June 2013 Thursday 9am

Im at school right now, bored out of my mind! Its raining cats and dogs outside and we cant have break. That stinks!

School ends in 5 minutes and I can finally see Peter again! Yes! I havent seen him since last week, and I miss him so much. I wont admit it,though!

Haha, cant wait to see him again!

Luna Filia

When the bell rings,I walk out of the classroom, in search of my boyfriend. I spot him under the lapa, a few meters away. He's just standing there...staring at nothing. I smile as I give him a hug from behind."Gosh, you scarred me!" I laugh as I put my chin on his shoulder."Whatcha doing?" He smiles."Nothing, just thinking."

He takes his phone and puts music on. I give him a weird look."Care to dance?" I shake my head."I cant dance." He takes my hand."Aaw,come on. Its easy." I give in."Fine." We dance for awhile. Peter suddenly takes my hand and pulls me with him in the rain.

"What are you doing?" I call over the rain. He laughs and spins around."Enjoying the rain!" I laugh and join him. Soon, were both wet. I rub my arms to get warmer since its friggen cold. Peter takes his dry jacket and puts it on me."Thanks." He shrugs.

"Ive always wanted to do that." Says Peter."Do what?" I ask, raising an eyebrow."To dance in the rain with the girl I love." I blush."Y-you...you love me?" He nods."Ill love you all over the world." Do I feel the same? I smile and nod."I love you too." Peter smiles and kisses my cheeck.