Chapter Four:Camping Day Two

Chapter Four: Camping Day Two

4:49. 1 minute, and the bell will ring. Luckly, I got up early, so Im already showerd. Im awesome, arent I? After brushing my teeth, I walk into our dorms.

The bell rings, but no one wakes up. Heavy sleepers."Ahhh! SNAKE!" I yell. All the girls jump on the top of the bunker beds. I laugh, and recieve alot of death glares. If looks could kill...

"Ah...you shouldve seen your faces!" I say at the breakfast table on the bolcany, still laughing at Melina." Haha. Very funny." She says sarcasticly. I laugh even harder.

I grab a can of coke and drink it. I burp, and all eyes in the room lands on me. I smile sheepishly." Oops?" Peter is the first one to laugh. Soon, everyone joins, including myself.

"That was embarecing." I say as we walk to the dam a few km from the camp. A suprise is apparantly awaiting us. We have to wear swimclothes so Im guessing were gonna swim." Yeah, but you have to admit it was funny." Says Melina."Oh, and it was so cute when Peter started laughing. He só likes you." I scoff."Whatever."

We chat the whole way. I widen my eyes when I see the fuffyslide. Thats what we call it in South-Africa. The iron line goes into the water, and I spot 5 live jackets and harnasses on the bottom lever. Its like three stories high and a rugby fields lenth.

"Whos going first? Luna?" Franks asks. I shake my head." Oh heck to the no. I might die!" Everyone laughs."Ill go first." Says Peter." Well, it was good knowing you, Peter. You will be missed. See ya at your funaral." He laughs at me and puts the stuff on."Ill go if youll go?" Asks Melina."Fine. But Im going last." She nods.

I screamed the whole way down. Not out of fear, but it was becuase I was having fun. Never did I ever think hights could be fun. Melina was worse. She screamed like a baby. I laughed at her. Peter went like 5 times, and I swear each time he waved at me! Strange boy...

(This actually happend to Melina and a cute boy. I just made it like this, since the story would be cuter.)

At dinner, Melina and I head to the place where we can pour ourselves drinks in our own cups. Melina and I keep chatting in the line. Peter goes before me.

He starts pouring himself a drink. I put my cup next to his, since its my turn next."You want some too?" He asks, looking up on me. I laugh as the drink overflows."Fu-""-dge cakes!" I quickly say. He quickly cleans it, and I still laugh. I start wiping my tears away."Wow, that was halarius, Dork." He blushes and walks off.

"Ohhh...someone loves Luna!" Melina teases."Whatever." I say,blushing. We sit down at our table, and the whole time I cant help but think: Do I like Peter James?

13 April 2013 Saturday 9pm

Violets are red,roses are blue, does he feel the same too? Wiat,wait wait. Isnt it roses are red? Eh, a well.

Peter and I had a few akward moments today. Like the cup insident,when we ran into eachother at the fuffyslide...and I mean that litterlay. I was running away from Melina,who tried to spray me with sunscreean, and BAM! We both fell to the ground. Luckly no one was hurt. Though, my but disagrees.

Tommorow's the last day at Camp Bolomanzi. I actually dont miss home, to be honest. I like this place. Its been fun. Ill miss this place.

Well, off to bed.

Luna Filia

Hey! Maybe you can follow me on Twitter? Phweese?*puppy dog eyes*. @LunaFilia okay...you know the drill!

Luna Filia

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

•••••

°°°°

♥♥♥♥

●●●●

¿¿¡¿》○♡●》●》●♡\》♡○}▪《~★▪♡○》○ ~¡¡○♡○

Jelsa!

Ignore that!

Hahah

*#*#*#(#)
#(#*#(

$(#(#

Okay....bye!