I really wonder were my friends are and what they are doing now. I haven't been in contact with them since I moved out from Korea. It was sudden decision because of dad's transfer. I was suddenly startled by Tae. I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't even move the spot.

Tae: "yeobo! Gwenchana?? ( r u ok?)"

Y/n: " yeah! Fyn, just my old memories stuck me" I tried to smile.

Suddenly Tae eun woke up and started to cry.

Y/n: " I think she is hungry, let's go home. I gotta wake up soon in morning"

Tae: " yeah let's go"

Time skips- in the radio station:

I guess I wasn't so welcomed at the station. As soon as I went I, my partner. I am supposed to be was late, the show's supervisor was mad  and said I was better compared her to me......and there started a cold relationship between us.

It seems sunbaenim( senior ) was already not happy to have a partner and now we're aren't in really in good terms. So I already prepared my mind to face criticism. I should bear with it a while, cause if I do well I might my own show. As I thought she was dominating over me.

Our show is to interact with public, choose a question for the day and get people opinions about it. At the start it was going well until we came across a troublesome speaker.

He introduced himself as an unemployed in his thirties named Choi bom seok. And my sunbaenim, Park mi-soo let me handle this guy. I wish this goes well!!

Mr.Choi: "Anneyonhaseyo! we got a newbie today? I am sorry what's your name again?"

Tori: " my name is Kim Tori! So what do think of toda-"

Mr.Choi: "no I have a question for you Tori..........can I proceed "
Nervous took over me, I could feel the evilness in his voice. But I can't do anything about it.

Tori : "yeah sure Mr.Choi"

Mr.Choi: "how to *play hard to get?"

*

I was crept out for a second

I was crept out for a second. I wanted to curse him.......if I did really meet him I would have kicked his balls! I tried to calm down and give a answer

Tori : " well, I am not one to answer this question mr. Choi! The answer changes from each ones  perspective, why don't you ask that question urself?"

I tried to sound calm and not show any hate. I was scared that it will end in any hatred comments.

Mr.Choi:  "Aigoooo! This is not the reply I expected!! why don't say what u would do, so it might be easier.......... I mean easier for me to understand"

Tori: " well I don't usually play hard, cause it's hard to play with me..........and I got a husband!!

At last the line ended and then it goes for a break. Sunbaenim was staring at me with a blank expression. I was startled.......did I say something I shouldn't?? She just stayed quite and let out a rage at the one who was responsible for passing the call

Kim mi soo: " how could you let a bastard like him, to speak with us!! Why can't you choose a right call.........there goes my show downhill. "

Then she left out in rage. Will she return?? We just have 2 minutes to go on air! I waited for her to return but she refused and then there came the supervisor requesting to continue on my own!! Can I really do that? I just got an hour of experience........anyway lemme try!

Then the next caller was on line

Tori: " So here we have our next caller. Hello?"

??: " Yeobuseyo?" A male voice

Tori:  "pls introduce urself sir"

??: "Hello Tori ssshi , this Kim yeontan?! Congratulations on your first show! Don't give up! Fighting!!

Tori: "oh thank you mr.Kim. So what do you think about today's topic- "is gossiping a boon or a curse for the society"

Kim Yeontan: "mmmm....according to my perspective, I do say it's a curse! Because it oils the wheel of truth to false. Many people are hesitant to execute their ideas just because of a sole reason 'gossip'. But I don't support to it's extreme ends! Sometimes gossip is needed, it unveils the the false in the disguise of truth and brings out skills in light!!"

I was for a moment awed by his answer. He just gave a perfect response!  Then it hit me.......... could it be Kim Taehyung? But his voices isn't the same!! Anyway I shrugged my thoughts off

Tori: "woah! That was a wonderful reply, Mr.Kim!! And thank you for joining us and sharing your views. Have a good....."

I suddenly interrupted by a huge clash, not from my side but from side of the speaker.

Tori: " Aish........ mianae( I am sorry) Tori, have a good day"

There was a mild cry of a Baby in the background.........is it Tae??. Yeah it can be he is really good in voice modulation. Did he just crash into my show?? Any way I was happy about it, he cheered me up. Soon came the next caller and I continued smoothly.

It was past lunch time. My stomach was growling. The supervisor said I did well and didn't mention of that call. I hope it doesn't cause any fuss in future!

I called Tae.......he did pick it up and I was right! The Kim yeontan was tae!! But to be frank after I attended his call I kinda felt confident to proceed with the rest. And he crashed the two plates which woke Tae eun. No wonder!!

I wish this new life doesn't have any flaws! Till now we are doing good. Will this continue? Does life grant your every wishes?

—————————————————————————————

Hello guys! I am extremely sorry for the late update. I was supposed to finish this and post yesterday, but I was waiting for the 'butter to melt' only armies know about this. I really thought BTS are coming live making announcements and  I just stared at block of butter with BTS logo melting from a cube to a Heart with some winks and orange Hearts. So what's your prediction on this! Is it a new song? Comment below your answer