14- bug - simon

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

simon gave cynthia a soft kiss on the lips before pressing their foreheads together and intertwining their fingers. "you're too sweet to me." she gushed smiling a bit. simon laughed softly "isn't that the point, love?" he joked. she playfully rolled her eyes at her lover and placed a quick kiss on his forehead before standing up. she stretched, letting out a few high pitched squeeks as she did so.

"don't leaveee" simon whined and held her wrist. cynthia gave him yet another kiss on the forehead and caressed his cheek. "it's almost 7 and im starving, bug." she spoke softly. he blushed at the pet name. she had been calling him that since they first got together. it brought back good memories. "do you just want to order something si?" he nodded and pouted as she got up and walked over to the phone.

once cynthia finished she walked back into the den and was met with simon out stretching his arms and giving her puppy dog eyes. she scoffed jokingly and crawled onto the couch to cuddle with him. he layed his head against her chest and she snaked her arms around his frail figure. "much better." he whispered. a smile lingering on his lips. "you're so small si, it's adorable!" she said, squishing his cheeks. blushed and looked away. "i'm almost a foot taller than you" h huffed. "don't care, you're still tiny to me." she smiled and began placing light kisses all over his face. he chuckled softly and hid his face in the crook of her neck.

she pulled away and studied his face "i'm so in love with you cynthia." she blushed and bit her bottom lip. smiling uncontrollably. "i love you too simon."

a/n: sorry this is so short i haven't updated in a while ☝️🙁