Chapter 8 : Oxygen

Începe de la început

  "The last thing I remember is...nothing actually!" Olivia points out that everything in her brain right now fuzzy.

  "Yeah, Lucas mentioned you might have some blanks in your head..." her friend informs her and drinks his coffee.

  "When you say Lucas, you mean the Mayor? The Mayor saw me drunk? I'm so fired..."

  "No you are not, relax. He will cover for you...I asked him!"

  Olivia suddenly smiles and raises her eyebrows. She had a feeling that the town's savior had a soft spot for her friend but she didn't gave it a second thought until know. "I wonder how many free passes Mr George Wilson is allowed to have around here." she teases him while she eats.

  Orleston High.
One hour later...

   "Hey, Hayley wait!" Cameron tries to catch up with his friend and eventually grabs her to make sure she knows he is behind her. "Woah, when did you show up?" she responds to him and smiles, glowing on the outside and probably on the inside too. The young boy doesn't know if he is mad at her for lying to him or he wants to simply save her from Anastasia claws. He holds her hand and takes her inside an empty class to talk instead...

  "Hayley, where were you during the weekend?" Cameron asks one last time before he shows her the pictures Anastasia sent him on Instagram.

  "Shit...I can explain, me and Roy, we are...I know you two don't like each other and I'm a terrible friend fro sleeping with him...five times!" Hayley comments as she tries to be honest with her only friend.

  "So you are not together?"

  "Me and Roy? Most likely I'm old news for him. Isn't he the getting laid all day type of guy?"

  "That's true, I just don't want you to get hurt, you deserve someone better..." Cameron says a little bit annoyed but not even he is sure about why he feels that way. Then Hayley turns to him while she grabs her stuff to head to the next class and says, "I am not into Roy, it was a Saturday fling..."

But once she gets out, she knows that she lied once again to her best friend and texts Roy to meet up with her after school. After that she takes a long, relaxing breath and runs to class.

  Stadium.
Coaches office...

   Meanwhile, Sean is watching some old football games and tries to read old tactics. Then his husband shows up out of the blue holding food and a bottle of red wine. "Hey there handsome..." George says to his husband and drops the food on the desk, locks the door and shits on top of Sean's legs. "Baby, I want this a lot, but food, flirting with me. Why do you feel guilty?" Sean says, waiting for his husband to come clean. George sighs and bites his lower lip before he starts to explain...

   "Diana called and I know that you hate having people over for the holidays but I haven't seen my sister in along time and I invited her to come here for Christmas..."

   "I see..." Sean responds and kisses George's neck and his cheek before he eventually lands on his lips. The boys throw their clothes left and right and then Sean grabs George and they land on the couch. "Aren't you mad?" George asks and Sean smiles dirty before he whispers in his ear, "Furious..."

  Stone's residence.
Later that day...

   Hayley is listening to music when Roy steps inside her room by the window she left open for him. The young boy seems ready for action when the girl tells him to keep his pants on and shows him the pictures of them. "That's definitely a cheerleader's work!" Roy points out but Hayley doesn't even care about that. "Look, this is fun but clearly this thing we have it's going to be a lot more complicated know and I don't need to run from another problem on mine..." she says and Roy is curious about what else is she running away from and if that's why she moved here.

  He holds her hand and puts her hair behind her left ear. "Look at me, in my eyes...I will handle these pictures and I'm not letting you break up with me. You like me, I know that..."

  "Actually, I was going to do that but the moment you stepped in, I don't know...Can you believe that they called me a farm girl?"

  "Don't worry baby girl, I will handle it!" Roy assures her but Hayley stops him and says that she will handle it herself. She puts her jacket on and asks her boyfriend to drive her to Anastasia's house.

  Once outside of the place they want to visit, Hayley knocks the door and the young cheerleader opens it. "Hmn if it isn't little man stealer..." Anastasia points out and raises her right eyebrow. Hayley smiles at her and kisses Roy in front of her before she turns to Anastasia again and whispers in her ear, "You know us farm girls, we can't have enough of small town boys..."

  "Why are you here?" Anastasia asks her.

  "I know a cow when I see one...don't underestimate me. You think you can threaten someone and get away with it, think again!" Hayley slaps Anastasia for the many names she called her on the Instagram post and walks away with Roy by her side. One thing is sure, this means war!

To be continued...