Chapter 12- The End

It has been 1 year since Luka proposed and Marinette and him became engaged. Today was finally the day. Tom and Sabine were proud to have a daughter like Marinette. Sweet, kind, thoughtful, talented and even through difficult times, she found the right people to stay by her side, and rose to the top as a famous designer. They couldn't have been happier that she chose Luka. They both loved him dearly is well. They knew he would love their daughter through good and bad times and accept her flaws, though they doubted she even had any other than being a bit clumsy. Today would be a special day.

"Mari-bug! I'm so excited!", Chloe shrieked. 

"I can't believe the day is finally here" Aiko screamed.

"Ai! Calm down. You're pregnant. Remember?", Selina yelled, causing everyone to giggle.

Aiko looked down at his big stomach. She was 7 months pregnant, and she was very happy and nervous at the same time.

"I'm so happy all of you are hear. 8 years ago, I never would've imagined this day to be like this", Marinette cried.

They all hugged her, being mindful of Aiko's baby. 

"Sweetie, its time", Sabine called out.

Marinette nervously walked down the aisle with her father. Luka stood next to the Waynes, and Jagged. 

"Remember to breathe", Damien advised

"Why would I need to remember that?", Luka asked confused.

His question was answered when he saw his beloved Marinette walking towards him. She looked so beautiful in her wedding dressing. She looked like an angel.

"That's why", Jon smirked.

"Do you Luka Couffaine take Marinette Dupain-Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife?", the priest asked.

"I do"

"And do you Marinette Dupain-Cheng, take Luka Couffaine to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do", Marinette smiled.

"You may kiss the bride"

Everyone clapped and cheered as the newly wedded couple kissed each other passionately. 

Photos and videos of the wedding were posted online, and many of their old classmates saw what had become of their 'everyday ladybug'. Not only was she successful with her business, but she was now happily married. Alya was very heartbroken. She was not even invited to Marinette's wedding. She could've, if only that day she had accepted that it was her fault for believing that lier, instead of throwing the blame onto Aiko. Alya had tried to get into Daily Planet and work under Louis Lane, which had been her dream since forever, but she had been blacklisted because of her past. 

Adrien lay in his room. He went over the videos again and again. He could've had his princess if only he had had the courage to stand up for her, and actually showed that he cared and how much he loved her. He lay on his bed, in his cold and empty room.

*                                                                *                                                             *

It was the after party of the wedding, which was held in the garden behind the manor. Marinette and Luka had only invited a few people to this private gathering. Marinette parents were there, along with Jagged Stone, Chloe, Luka, Kagami, the Waynes and the Kents.

Marinette happily looked over at the crowds. Damien was scolding Aiko and telling her to eat more carefully, as he put his hand on her stomach. Chloe and Jon were sharing ice cream together, while staring at the moon. Kor'i was holding a squirming Mar'i while Dick tried to feed his daughter. Jason was ruffling Aiko hari and squealing about how happy he was going to be when he becomes and uncle, causing Dami to glare at him. Tim was drinking coffee, still. Luka put his arm around her shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Everything", she whispered, "I never imagined this is what my future would be like. All this people I never thought I would meet. Never thought I'd be with"

Luka pulled his wife into a hug, as she continued to stare at the people gathered in front of her. 

These people were her true friends. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't that long of a chapter. But the story ends! Yay! Maybe i might do a bonus where the class have a reunion and they see Mari after a long timee. Hmmmmmmm. 🤔🤔

Well anyway...Marinette is happy

no more lila c:< 

Adrien lonely. No one cares about him anymore. 

The End