Chapter 8- The Gala

Everything was perfect. The dresses, the decorations, the people, well except for Lila and her mindless sheep. Other than that, everything was perfect. 

"You look beautiful Angel", Damien whispered, as he kissed Aiko.

"Thanks Dami. You look not too bad yourself", Aiko complimented.

"Hey! You two ready?", Jason asked from outside.

"Yeah! We're coming!", Aiko replied, dragging Damien outside with her to the giant limo.

The both entered the Limo to find everyone else already there. Chloe and Jon were going together, while Marinette and Luka sat with each other and Jason was sitting along side Tim.

"Maybe I should get a girlfriend is well", Jason muttered, causing them to laugh.

"Where's everyone else and the Kents?", Marinette asked. The plan was for them all to go together but enter through the back. 

"Bruce, Selina, Alfred, the Kents, Dick, Kor'i and Mar'i went earlier, since we are hosting it. Us two stayed back so we would have more time to get ready", Tim explained.

Dick had brought his wife and daughter separately since Kor'i was on a mission and had just finished. 

Aiko couldn't stop shaking as she thought about how everyone was going to find out about the truth.

"You okay?", Dami whispered, taking her hands into his.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about how the class would feel once they found out the truth", Aiko replied.

"Don't worry about it", Marinette reassured. "They were going to find out eventually, but perhaps this is the best way, so next time they know not to believe everything they hear"

Everyone else agreed, which allowed Ai to relax.

Minutes later, they had arrived at the back of the hall. Everyone got out while Tim and Jason walked entered first to notify the rest of their arrival. They were all nervous. But they knew it was time to expose Lila. Everyone else entered, hand in hand with their date and made their way to the Waynes.

"Good to see you all made it", Selina greeted.

"We've been keeping an eye out for your class. They're all here. Of course they were all looking for Damien", Dick told them.

"Tt. Can't I just just run my katana through all of them?", Dami asked.

"No!"

"They are looking here", Kor'i whispered. 

They continued to talk amongst each other, until they were interrupted by none other than the wannabe reporter herself.

"How'd you guys get in? Did you sneak in?", Alya growled.

"I'm so sorry! Please don't kick them out too harshly", Lila faked her sympathy.

"What are you talking about?", Jason asked pretending to be confused.

"These three", Alya pointed at Marinette, Chloe and Aiko, "don't have a pass, since they are bullies and have been bullying Lila"

"I'm confused", Tim joined in on the act.

"Ai, what are they talking about?", Selina asked, winking at Ai.

"Beats me, since you all did give me and my friends an invite", Aiko shrugged.

They class were shocked. Aiko knew the Waynes?

"Sorry, but if you don't have anything else to say, please leave", Dick glared at them.