Chapter 7- The Arrival

The next week was busy for people invited to the prestigious gala, hosted by the Waynes. Marinette was especially busy making the dresses for her friends, while the rest were helping their new friends set up the gala events and put together how they'll reveal everything. The Waynes had arrived and were staying at Chloe's dad's hotel. It was a big surprise since they didn't call Aiko to inform when they would be leaving. 

The four had been sitting around trying to finish their homework, well Marinette, Chloe and Aiko were, since Luka had already finished school, when there was a knock on the door. Chloe reluctantly opened the door, to find 4 guys of different ages, with black hair and blue eyes, an older man and women, and old man. 

"Where is she?", the youngest boy asked. He seemed around their age. He looked around the room and pounced onto Aiko.

"Damien! I'm right here", Aiko giggled wrapping her arms around him.

"The Waynes are here", Chloe announced.

"Hello, I'm Bruce Wayne", Bruce introduced.

"Selina", the woman said.

"I'm Richard", the eldest of the boys introduced.

"Jason Todd", Jason mumbled.

"Tim Drake", Tim managed to yawn.

"I am Alfred Pennyworth, the Wayne family butler" the old man bowed.

"It's nice to meet you all. Please come in", Luka invited.

The Waynes went inside and took their seats. 

"OMG!! MDC!!", Jason squealed.

There was 15 minutes of total shrieking as Jason tried getting a photo and autograph from Marinette, and Tim from Luka. 

"Well, now that that is settled, how you've been holding in little Ai", Dick coughed getting their attention.

"It's been fine", Aiko replied.

"Don't lie", Damien deadpanned.

"Okay. I was this close to breaking that liars neck", Aiko admitted.

"There is still 2 more days left till the gala. I hope everything goes according to plan.", Marinette joined in.

"And I get to wear an MDC orginal, made just for me", Ai smirked at Jason.

Jason huffed, then started ruffling the girl's hair, causing her to giggle. 

"I just can never get mad at you", he smiled.

While Damien was busy glaring at Jason for touching his fiancee, the rest were planning on how they would expose the liar, at the gala.

"We could enter through the back entrance to avoid any drama at the front, since we will be attending as MDC, Queen C and LC", Marinette suggested.

"But what will we do if they see us in the crowd?", Luka questioned.

"We'll just deal with it. And we'll be hanging around our new friends and not interact with them at any point", Chloe huffed.

"Then us, along with Jagged will introduce LC, then after he performs his solo, we will introduce MDC and Queen C, then finally Damien and his fiancee", Selina explained.

"I will warn you though, Lila probably has a plan to make you 'fall' for her", Aiko stated, air quoting fall.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it"', Damien replied, kissing Aiko.

Everyone stared at the two, making Aiko go red.

"Tt. What's your problem? I'm allowed to kiss my fiancee", Damien growled.