"Add whatever you want and see if I care" she turned towards Nia, completing ignoring Aishwarya's deathly glares.

"Let the games begin" Nia announced, pulling the chits out of her beach bag, dividing the group in two teams.

"Rules will be simple" She started explaining " Each team will choose a member who'll come here, pick a chit and have to act, and the team will guess"

Rashi was the first one to volunteer and her team started making wild guesses but were soon joined by the others.

May be it was poor acting skills or the heightened level of curiosity as the teams merged, till the end all were doubling in laughter because hilarious actions and equally hysterical guesses made it. But the night had just started.

Aishwarya chuckled seeing a fuming Sakshi, who tripped and landed in Ayaan's lap, the later left no chance to tease her and Sakshi kept glaring him, she picked her bottle, it was nearly empty, she decided to take the last sip and get another one when the voice reached her ears .

"Aren't you on painkillers ?"

The liquid was quick to enter the wrong pipe and Aishwarya choked, she coughed and coughed, felt a palm rubbing her back, her eyes Stung with tears and her hands grabbed the tissues passed to her . It took almost a minute for her to calm down.

Turning her eyes met the pair of hazels, concern lingering in them, the hazel orbs with a black circle and golden sparks. They have been closer, but never she noticed his eyes, Must be the fire infront which glowed his irises.

"Are you okay ?" He asked and Aishwarya managed to Nod, slowly taking deep breaths, still staring him . He clicked his fingers in front of her, bringing her out of the daze.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm okay" she mumbled and he nodded in understanding .

"You are drinking" His eyes lingered on the bottle and she fervently shook her head .

"It's not alcohol," Aish said

"I can see that" Leo narrowed his eyes.

"Its in beer bottle, but it's not beer" Aishwarya wanted to explain herself, But why ?

She never explained herself, not when it was not her Aai.

"Didn't thought you'll come ?" Sakshi piped with a smirk.

"You knew I was coming ?" Leo cocked a brow and Sakshi grinned .

"You bet" He was confused, he looked at Aishwarya, her phone peeking from her pocket .

"I didn't know you were coming" Aish mumbled, low only for him to hear as he settled himself on her left. Kabir passed him a beer bottle and another one to her.

"Don't" Leo warned but Kabir bit his inner cheek as Aish snatched the bottle away.

"It's not Alcohol" Aishwarya said exasperatedly, but Leo glared her and she rolled her eyes.

"Aishwarya"

"Senor Clemente" She deadpanned, but he yanked the bottle away from her, taking a sip .

"This is apple juice"

"Of course it is" She said in a duh tone, taking her bottle back and continued drinking. Leo shook his head .

Ayaan shared a look with Sakshi, who beamed in return. I so knew it' She mouthed to him and nudged Yusra to look at the duo, who were engrossed in a stare down with Fire, completely ignoring the other.

Ayaan composed himself, taking the guitar from Megha, her doe eyes fixed on him, he tuned and started playing a soulful tune. His eyes staring Sakshi but she was looking away, He smiled turning to look at Rashi .