Second Floor, Second Motive

Start from the beginning

Makoto, Byakuya, and Kyoko were searching the desks and checking on a laptop; Celestia, Toko, Hifumi, and Chihiro were checking the book shelves; Kiyotaka was making sure all the chairs were appropriately organized and pushed in; Mondo and Yasuhiro were just looking around; Sakura and Aoi were talking with each other; and me and 'Junko' were standing by the door, watching over everyone. Makoto found some letter that apparently said that the school wasn't functioning as a school anymore, and Byakuya suddenly began going on a speech about how everything here was just a game. The whole conversation went on about Byakuya expecting himself to come out on top, killing each other being the only way anything will be interesting for him, and then Byakuya said something to make Chihiro cry. Aoi had sugested going to the pool to calm things down for a few girls, taking Sakura and Celestia with them, and included the sad Chihiro in the group before walking out. after a few minutes, a rule on the student Ehandbook had appeared about not lending out Ehandbooks to another student. I sighed and looked around the room, thinking about what I should do. 

I decided to look around at the book in the library until I could find anything interesting. Soon pretty much everyone had left to do their own thing. I eventually found a book that seemed somewhat interesting and sat down at a table, as I started to read, the lights in the room shut off. I sighed and turned on a desk light that was on the table and set the book down on the table as I read. After a while I could feel someone staring at me so I looked up and saw Toko, who was staring at me and then at another person in the room. I sighed and shook my head "Toko, why don't you come over here instead of standing there watching?" She made a strange noise before slowly walking over and standing at the end of the table.

 I smiled at her and pulled out the chair next to me "Feel free to sit down, I don't mind having some company while I read." She nodded and sat down, looking at the book that I was reading "w-what b-book is that?" "I'm not entirely sure. The cover is worn down and the title page is ripped out, but it's about the traditions and urban legends around Japan." She nodded and looked at the page. "a-are you sure you don't mind me being here?" "Of course I don't mind. I feel like it is sort of natural for me to have someone by me while I read late in the day." She nodded and just sat there, looking over at me every now and then while I read. I looked at the time after a while and put a bookmark in the book. "It's getting close to night time, now is probably the best time to get to our rooms so that there is still time to take a shower before the water gets shut off." Toko nodded and took off into the darkness, mumbling about things.

I shrugged off the strange behavior and got up from my seat. I pushed both chairs in and turned off the light on the desk before I left the library. As I walked to my room, I witnessed Makoto getting kidnapped by Mondo and Kiyotaka, but I decided to ignore it and kept walking. The dorm room was still normal with no Monokuma in sight. I sighed and opened the closet and looked inside. The closet had a few suits, a kimono, a yukata, and a tracksuit. I took a suit out and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower before I headed to bed. The bed was somehow comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. 

Unlike the previous night, I immediately found myself in the white space. I sat down in the chair and the other me appeared in his chair "It seems you came here first, but there are still memories that can be uncovered in your sleep." "Do I have to remember things?" "The plot progression says yes." "Plot progression?" "Don't worry about it, just choose one of these items" In front of me 3 things appeared. A game device, a kimono, and a black bear mask. I sighed and decided to go with the black bear mask, seeing that is seemed the most important to my current situation. the area around me disappeared and I found myself watching memories involving a girl with black hair and grey eyes. She had freckles that were exactly like 'Junko' so I assume there is a relation there. I watched as I was introduced to her, as I had brief conversations with her, and as I had interrogated her after an event that couldn't quiet be remembered right. I had finally understood who the girl was after I had remembered giving the girl the nickname 'Muko'. Mukuro Ikusaba, the girl who was currently pretending to be Junko Enoshima.