A smile stamped on your face when you watch the brunette by your side run ahead and crunch a few of the plants. Her entire face lights up when she steps on a particularly crisp leaf and your heart feels like it's about to burst with love.

She turns her head quickly and you can hear her neck cracks. Your hand curls into a fist and you place it before your mouth, sharply inhaling a decent amount of air.

Hanji doesn't make any comments about it but instead, she extends her right hand towards you. Her wrist swirls around as she slowly extends each one of her fingers individually, wordlessly and excitedly inviting you to join the fun.

With a shake of your head, you decide to join her in the fun. A few judging eyes walk by but neither of you seem to mind. Moments like this, of pure bliss alongside Hanji are rather rare, so you make the most out of it. No leaf left uncrunched.

The walk towards your dorm is long and yet, you wish for it to last forever. Hanji's chilly fingers wrapped around yours as her body is as close to you as physically possible.

Even as you get in the elevator, her hand doesn't move away. Instead, her thumb begins gently brushing on yours and you can feel your cheeks turning bright red but, lucky for you, there isn't anyone around.

Once you stand in front of your door, she sticks her bottom lip out and quivers it ever so lightly. In response, you let out a sigh and pull her in for a quick kiss.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You say, unlocking the door and she simply nods.

You step into the room and, dramatically, Hanji pulls her hand away from yours. You know she is simply joking so you can't help but laugh at the gesture. An amused smile that takes over her face after hearing your laughter and she begins making her way towards her own room, which happens to be simply two doors down from yours.

As you prepare some tea for yourself, you enjoy the peace of not having a roommate, though it doesn't last long.

A loud bang comes from the other side of the wall. It isn't uncommon for the boys next door to make some noise and, in response, you would always knock on the surface and wait for someone to respond, trying to figure out if they are still alive.

You knock three times.

The person on the other side repeats the action twice and you laugh.

"Are you alright, Erwin?" You ask, your lips touching the cold wall so you can make sure he can hear you.

"Yeah." He says, "Levi smelled your tea and pushed me out of the way, I ended up falling and making the bed hit against the wall, but he should be barging in right about now."

As he finishes his sentence, your door bursts open, a dirty boot mark contrasting with the door's color and the black haired man now stands before you.

With wide eyes and never cutting visual contact with him, you reach for the small cabinet on your left, grabbing another tea cup.

Carefully, your fingers brush against the hot kettle in search of the handle. When you find it and begin pouring the liquid, you can almost see a pleased smile curling on the sides of his lips but, of course, he will never admit he is pleased.

"It's..." You begin saying.

"Green tea with a hint of ginger" He abruptly interrupts you, "I know."

You can hear a muffled and contagious giggle coming from the other room and you look down, trying to smother the laughter growing in your throat.

"I brought some cookies." He says, placing the container on the table as a token of his appreciation, right before picking up his cup of tea in the most peculiar way, as usual. You offer him a smile in return.