'I suggest you be quiet from now on,' he said with a smirk. And before I could have said something he moved his hand under my dress and thrusted one finger inside of me. I gasped for air and he laughed at me.

'Here is your food' the waitress came with our food but Alexander never stopped finger-fucking me. On the other way he added a second finger and his thumb started rubbing my clit. I bit my tongue and squeezed, hard, Alexander's left thigh.

'I hope you enjoy your meal' the waitress said but never left.

'I am sure we will,' Alexander said with a grin on his face.

'Bon appetit!' the waitress said and left us alone, finally. I opened my mouth a little and let out a soft moan. Alexander started thrusting his fingers inside of me even faster. His thumb rubbing my clit and his lips close to mine. I wanted to kiss him desperately but we were in a fucking restaurant. If we would kiss we would probably fuck.

'You like that, hm?' he asked me. Instead of answering, another moan escaped my mouth. When I didn't say anything Alexander slowed his pace and I moaned in frustration.

'Don't stop'

'Then answer my question,' he said, smirking.

'I do. I do. I love it' I moaned, close to his lips. He smirked and fastened his pace again. I bit my lip even harder. With every thrust he went faster, deeper and harder. If he can do this with his fingers then how good is he in bed?

'I am going to cum' I said, my eyes almost closed in pleasure.

'Hold it a little longer for me like a good girl you are, alright?' he said and I nodded my head in submission. I was completely soaked. Alexander sped his pace even more. How the fuck is he doing that?

'Alexander please' I sighed. I was on the edge. Even if he would say no I would still cum all over his fingers.

'Since you are begging so nicely you can cum. Cum for me' he whispered into my ear and I did. Alexander kissed me before I screamed all over this restaurant. He slowly pulled his fingers out of me, took a paper towel that was on the table and cleaned his fingers.

'Let's eat now, shall we?' he said with a smirk. I shook my head and we both started eating. We made small talk about each other. I found out that the nurse he hired is going after him. She is, Alexander thinks, in love with him.

'So how did you like it?' he asked me after we finished our meals. I took a sip of my wine.

'I hate to admit it but it was delicious' I said and he smirked.

'Can I bring you anything else?' the waitress suddenly appeared next to me. He was like a ghost.

'No, we'll have a check please' Alexander said and smiled at him.

'Yes, sir. I'll be right back' he said and after a few minutes he came back with a check. I offered to pay for my food but Alexander insisted that he was going to pay so I agreed. When we stood up he stood really close to my ass and I could feel that he was rock hard.

'Why are you standing so close to me?' I asked him.

'First of all to cover my dick and second of all because I fingered you and you might have a wet stain on your ass. So I am covering two things at once' he said and I nodded my head. We both walked to the car and Alexander drove me home. Our house was dark so I assume no one is home.

'Thank you that you went with me to a diner tonight' he said after he opened the door for me and I stepped out.

'So you are a gentleman now?' I asked with a smirk. He smirked too and shook his head.

'Can I kiss you?' he asked and I almost bursted laughing.

'From when do you ask for permission' I said and kissed him. He pulled me closer by my hips and I could feel his hard dick on my lower stomach. He was quick to pull away from his action.

'I think I'll need a cold shower tonight' he said laughing. I smiled.

'I'll see you in a month doc' I said and stepped away but he pulled me back to him.

'Not so fast, love. I'll see you on Friday, that's exactly in two days' he said and smirked.

'Well technically in one day. In a few hours it's Thursday and then Friday' I said and Alexander shook his head amused.

'Sure, I'll text you the address or should I pick you up?' he asked me.

'Are we really doing this?' I asked.

'After tonight, hell we are' he said.

'Can't wait' I said, smirking.

'Tell your parents you'll come home on Saturday' he said.

'Why?' I asked confused.

'Oh darling, you won't be able to walk. How do you want to get home then?'