10: "The Hero Killer"

Start from the beginning

"...or else you'll know true hell!"

Midnight adds, as she walks into the classroom, standing at Aizawa's side.

Class 1-A:"Midnight!"

Midnight:"The name you pick now... may be what the world ends up calling you. That happened to plenty of pros out there!"

Aizawa:"Yes, it's true. And Midnight here will be assessing the sensibility of the names you pick. What future do you see for yourself? The name you choose will bring you ever closer to cementing a certain image... because names are capable of reflecting one's true character."

The class started thinking of hero names. Fifteen minutes later, Midnight begins the presentation, calling whoever was ready. First off, was Mina, carrying a dumb smile, as she shows a board with the name "Alien Queen". Minato started laughing hard as the class cringes at the name. Then is Asui, who goes with the name "Froppy", being cheered by the class, as Midnight aproves it. Next off is Kirishima, who goes with "Red Riot", which Midnight notices to be an homage to the hero, Crimson Riot. Jiro goes after, choosing her quirk's name: "Earphone Jack", followed Shoji with "Tentacole", Sero with "Cellophane", Ojiro with "Tailman", Sato with "Sugarman", Mina again, this time with "Pinky", Kaminari with "Chargebolt" and Hagakure with "Invisible Girl". Minato goes next, showing a blank board.

Minato:"A hero's name is pretty important and I don't really know what name to go with, so I'll just keep it blank. For now, at least."

Midnight:"That works fine. But remember that you'll need a hero name for when you graduate."

Minato then returns to his seat. Afterwards is Momo, with the name "Creati", Shoto with his own name, Tokoyami with "Tsukiyomi", Mineta with "Grape Juice", Koda with "Anima", Katsuki with "King Explosion Murder", making everyone cringe hard, except Minato, who laughs so hard he falls down from his chair holding his stomach. Next is Uraraka, who chooses the name "Uravity", leaving only Katsuki again, Iida and Izuku. Iida goes first, showing his name, then Izuku, who explains about how he used to hate the name before someone helping him see it in a new light, shows the name "Deku". Katsuki then goes to show the new name he thought of, showing "Lord Explosion Murder", making Minato try to hold in his laughter, only to fail.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato making fun of Chibi Katsuki's hero names)

Mineta:"I'm going for Mt. Lady!"

Mineta says excited, as the rest of the class ignores his perversion. As Uraraka asks Izuku his pick, Minato and his classmates look at the boy, in his seat, muttering. Minato approaches his friend and karate chops him in the head with moderate strength, bringing Izuku's attention to him.

Minato:"(Sigh) You're overthinking things again. Just pick someone who you think can learn from and go. Just look at Uraraka. She already chose Gunhead."

Izuku:"(Surprised) The battle hero!? Isn't he a physical fighter!? You're picking him, Uraraka!?"

Uraraka approaches the two boys.

Uraraka:"(Excited) Yeah! He was one of my drafts!"

Izuku:"I was sure you'd go for a hero like Thirteen."

Uraraka:"That was my plan, but... after the training with Minato-kun, I started thinking. (Excited) Getting stronger opens all sort of possibilities. Always doing the same thing is just limiting myself. This way, I learn how to fight, besides the workout."

Minato:"True. (Teasing) But remember, not everyone likes girls with muscles. Then you won't be able to get a boyfriend."

Uraraka:"(Embarrassed) Wha-what!? B-boyfriend!"