Another try.

She stands up again.

Y/n - " Aegiyaa....come to mama..come fast."

I said squatting down and extending my arms.

She slowly took a step and with three more stumbling steps she was in my arms.

I picked her up spinning her around which made her giggle.

Tae switched off the recording and came to us, taking Tae-hee from me.

He kissed her cheeks.

Tae - " I am so proud of you, my princess."

Y/n - " She took her first step today...soon she'll be running around the house."

I said with glistened eyes.

Tae - " I know right."

He said hugging me with his one arm on the other arm he was holding our babygirl.

Time skip
Around 2 years later

Today is Sunday...but I am still very tired....why?....Because today I went shopping with Lisa and Dahyun....we mainly shopped for Lisa and her upcoming baby...yeah! She is pregnant.

Me and Dahyun decided to leave our girls with their dads for today.....and went out to enjoy are girl time.

I just hope tae hasn't struggled much...because he never actually have taken care of Tae-hee all alone, so.🤷‍♀️

I reached our apartment and opened the door.

There was no one downstairs.

It was so silent so I thought Tae-hee is asleep.

I mentally praised Tae for making her fall asleep because it's really a task.

I entered our room happily.

And what I saw in front of me made my eyes widen and jaw drop.

I blinked my eyes twice.

Tae was sitting on the bed and my three year old daughter was standing in front of him doing his makeup and and all my makeup kits were scattered around, most of it was destroyed.