Part - 39

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on the couch, doing nothing, literally nothing,when the door bell rang.

Y/n - " it must be binnie."

I opened the door and yes it was Soobin...he came in and plopped himself on the couch.

Soobin - " Why did you called me here cherry? Why aren't you at home?"

He said stretching on the couch.

I took a seat across him and said

Y/n - " I am not going to that place."

Judging my serious expression,he realized that there is some problem and an instant seriousness engulfed his face.

Soobin - " What happened? Did you had any fight with hyung?"

I scoffed

Y/n - I will fight with him only if I get the opportunity to talk to him."

He was confused,
so I told him everything from Taehyung being cold and distant to what I saw in that apartment room.

I could see soobin's jaw and fist clenching more as I was proceeding with my info, but he let me complete.

Soobin - " That bastard! How could he!"
He said while gritting his teeth.

Y/n - " why couldn't he? It's not like he loved me."

I said sitting in an arrogant position.

He looked at me intently and then said

Soobin - " cherry, it's not like I am taking his side but won't you let him explain?"

He asked cautiously

Y/n - " I would, if he has something to explain!"

I said sarcastically.

Soobin - " But you are here-"

Y/n - " He knows I own this apartment, if he thinks I am worthy of giving an explanation..he will find me otherwise he could go back to that rose or whoever she is."

I was trying to act all cool and nonchalant but internally I was hurt deeply.

It was not difficult for Soobin to notice my real emotions.

He came near me and hugged me.

Soobin - " Don't do this...you are hurting yourself more by acting like this."

His embrace, warmth and words was something I didn't knew I needed and I let out those tears which I was trying to control.

I snuggled more into his chest and cried.

Y/n - " Why h-he did that?....... I didn't l-loved him......but I a-accepted him as my husband...
I wanted to l-love him...I was trying to see my f-future with him....then why?"

He keep caressing my back to console me and I was blabbering all that was there in my heart.

It felt good to tell someone ,to pour out the ocean of sorrow I was hiding in.