Part - 5

Y/n's POV

I was currently in my office cabin and I was rushing because I think I am running late.

For what ??

Well since I agreed to meet for the marriage proposal.

Dad and Mr. Kim decided to meet for a dinner in a restaurant,

so I have to go there....

I have told Lisa that I have to go for dinner with my family so she has already left..

I haven't told her or anyone else about this marriage thing yet.

Time skip

At the restaurant

I entered the restaurant, got to know about our table from the reception and rushed towards the table...

I saw my parents sitting at the table with three people sitting across from them, I couldn't see their faces because their back was facing me....

I walked towards them.

Y/n - "Sorry for being late."

Dad - " Oh..you are here !"

I saw a couple of my parents' age sitting across from them..

and yeah he is Mr.Kim,

I recognized him..Along with them was a young man who would probably be of my age..I bowed to all three of them and sat down.

Dad - " Y/n ,this is Mr. and Mrs. Kim."

Y/n - " Good evening Mr .and Mrs.Kim"

Mr. and Mrs.Kim - "Good evening dear."

Mr. Kim - " Y/n...this is my son Taehyung and Taehyung this is Y/n"

Y/n - " Nice to meet you Taehyung ssi".

I greeted politely.

Tae - " Same here y/n ssi."

He replied with a small smile

Y/n's mind - " ok, so he is good looking actually very good looking....a great thing".

Tae's mind - " Good....She is very beautiful,I just need a wife and I think she is beautiful enough to stand beside a handsome man like me.....I have no problem with this marriage....I just hope she is not too much to handle"

Mrs Kim - " Y/n, you look beautiful dear...I am very happy that you considered this proposal."

Y/n - " Thank you Mrs .Kim"

Mrs Kim - "Oh dear, drop the formalities...you can call us aunt and uncle....I wouldn't even mind if you call us mom and dad "

She chuckled

Y/n 's mind -" Woahhh WHAT!! ...that's too fast ".

I just gave her an awkward smile.

Tae's mind - " why is eomma being so cringe ??"

Mom - " Let's order some food, then we can continue our discussions."

Dad - " yeah, yeah sure."

Our food came and all of us started eating.....

Dad also told them about his plan of merging the companies and they were very happy with that.

Mrs Kim - " So y/n you don't want to be the CEO or COO of the company?"

Y/n - " Actually aunt, I don't wanted to do business ,I want to work in the fashion department...but I know there would be too much pressure if our companies merge so I would provide help if needed but I don't want any post."