Elf (NamSon)(Christmas)(SFW)

ابدأ من البداية

It was more of a prayer than anything else.

Namjoon, who understood the struggle, just giggled "yeah, we are done soon. The books are all done, no more changes, so you have the final list now. Just one more week and we are done, no more toys, you get a month off, and we can just spend it together. We could go to Easter Island? Just like we talked about!"

Of course, elves like them couldn't really go just anywhere when they had their breaks, their more elf-like features plus their very present elf ears would easily give them away.

Oh yeah and the fact that they had magic also had something to do with it.

So most elves just kinda went to either Easter Island or any of the other magical places. With the boom in the human population, there was also a boom in Super Naturals there to help serve them, so there were tons of industries that had popped up to help serve the overworked supernaturals.

"God that sounds good, on the topic of good things, what is for dinner?" Jackson couldn't really decide what it was, all that his nose and stomach could tell him was that it smelt delicious and he needed it inside him as soon as possible.

Seokjin, a regular-sized elf with some of the most aseptically pleasing features Jackson had ever seen, made his way into the hallway to join them. He was folding up his apron while smiling at Jackson in a greeting "reindeer broth, Namjoon said you had worked hard, and it is a good hearty dish that will make sure to fill you up and leave you with more energy afterwards." he then grinned, in a way that Jackson knew he wouldn't like the next thing coming out of the older mans mouth "it also good for fertility."

"Seokjin!" Namjoon was flushing deep red, he and Jackson had recently started talking about trying for a child when the season was over. Unlike humans, that for some reason only have one of the sexes with the ability to carry children, which was very unpractical if you asked Jackson, all elves could both carry and inseminate. Elves then instead had the issues that they could only have children when more elves were needed.

Mother nature more or less had the ability to turn on and off the ability for elves to get pregnant, which was understandable, elves aged at 1/10th the speed of humans, so it was easy for everybody to get a little... overcrowded.

Luckily for them, the Christmas trees had started lighting red again, different from the green lights it had been wearing for years, meaning that elf fertility was on an all-time high and more were needed. Seeing that change in light was what had lead to the conversation in the first place.

"You told him?" Jackson was surprised, Namjoon had been so shy about it when he had brought it up first to him, so the idea that he could tell Seokjin so easily, was... surprising.

Seokjin's loud windshield whipping laugh echoed throughout the cottage "he didn't need to tell me, it was easy enough to figure out based on just how he was acting, he kept staring at the tree with a wistful look in his eyes, plus he hasn't yet filed for which jobs he wants next season, meaning that he doesn't know if he will be allowed to take a job at that time."

As soon as elves conceived, they were more or less banned from all work, with fertility so low and so rare, all other elves, even those he didn't know the pregnant elf, would be very protective, children were important for them.

Namjoon just blushed, even more, trying to hide his face in his boyfriend's shoulder "shut up."

Jackson loved when Namjoon blushed, his boyfriend was so beautiful when he blushed, plus he was blushing cause of the idea of their child... A little elf that was half him and half Namjoon, it was amazing.

"Thank you Jinnie, say hello to Youngjae for me?" Youngjae was Seokjin's boyfriend, also known as somebody to good for this world of you asked... pretty much anybody.

Seokjin grabbed his coat to leave "of course," as he reached the door, he turned around, shit-eating grin on his face again "I demand that if you get him the pregnant cause of my food, the child has to be named Seokjin."

"Jin!" Namjoon was embarrassed.

"What if it's a girl?" Jackson was seriously considering it.

"Seokjin is a wonderful girls name!"

The other elf left before he could get into an argument, leaving the couple behind to just stare at each other, "we are not calling it Seokjin!" Jackson couldn't stop himself from laughing at how serious the younger's facial expression was... Maybe December was okay, after all... he had a bunch of friends who cared about him... he had Namjoon...

And maybe soon... a little bun as well.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Originally written: December 2019

If you wanna see more from me, the rest of my BTS fanfics are on - https://archiveofourown.org/users/PrussiaSheiala

And if you wanna keep up with me it is on :

My Twitter - https://twitter.com/PrussiaSheialaMy

Ko-fi - https://ko-fi.com/prussiasheiala

I also write books:

Omega Unchained - Book 1 in the Omega ranch series -https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084LR2173

Omega Entangled - Book 2 in the Omega Ranch series - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089FZ5DDR

Oh also, I take requests for anything bottom Namjoon!