"Thats not the only thing. When I tell him I am pregnant out of wed lock, he might..."

"He might what, teddy bear?" Jungkook asks, slightly shaking.

"You aren't giving up my children, thats for damn sure!" Joon states.

"NO! He doesn't believe in abortions... He might force me to marry you."

"Well we will just get married, simple as that." Hobi states.

"No, you don't get it. He will make me marry Joon. JUST him."

Taehyung knocks his fist on the table. "Absolutely not. You guys are all of ours, not just each others."

Jungkook stands up abruptly, storming out of the room. Hobi gets up and goes after him, saying something about calming him down.

"Just know, I am willing to cut off all contact if this ends badly." I turn to Logan. "When will they be here?"

"Tomorrow."

-

-

None of us slept much last night. Jin, Joon and Hobi all left for work this morning, and it was getting close to time for them to return home.

Logan had messaged me and told me my parents had landed about an hour ago, and she was going to keep them at the apartment for a few, then take them sight seeing before bringing them to me.

My palms were sweating so bad that I almost dropped the pan on the floor a few times, causing Jungkook and Jimin to come help me prepare supper.

The dish I was trying to cook took a few hours to prepare, so I decided to get started early.

"Alright, I need you to chop these pretty fine, since they are going to be going in the broth last. "

Jimin and Jungkook look at each other, as Jungkook has placed a piece of already cut carrot in his mouth.

I roll my eyes slightly before turning back to my pot sitting on the stove.

After the 3 of us finish, we head to the game room to play Jump Force.

For shits and giggles, I create a character that looks like jungkook, obviously naming him so.

(Don't judge me! )

(Don't judge me! )

We play against each other for a few hours before we hear Yoongi and Tae downstairs. The 3 of us pause our game and head down to see what all the noise is about.

"Dammit, stop trying to sniff each others asses!" Yoongi says and I look between the 2 guys standing behind me, confused out of my mind.

When we round the corner, we see the 2 guys wrestling with 2 balls of fur.

"Wait, I thought we were getting 1 dog. Just 1." I said, watching taehyung pick up the small fluffy one.

"This is Yeontan."

The small dog lets out a tiny bark, his tail wagging at the speed of light.

Yoongi gestures to the great pyrenees in front of him.

"This is 'dog' for right now, until you decide on a name. She is yours."

My eyes widen at the giant white puppy, tears threatening to spill.

I walk over to the dog, picking up the giant ball of fluff.

"Khalessi. Her name is Khalessi."

I hug her to my chest, burying my face into her fur, her giving my ear a big lick.

I giggle, spinning the puppy around in my arms.

I look over at the other excited puppy, sitting Khalessi down and taking Yeontan out of Taes hands, doing the same to him.

We hear someone open and close the door, and we hear a scream.

Definitely Jin.

"WHY IS THERE A BABY POLAR BEAR IN OUR HOUSE?!?"

I laugh, going after khalessi.

"This is khalessi."

He bends down and pets the dog before standing up and giving us all kisses.

30 minutes later Joon and Hobi walk in the door, laughing together at something. I want to ask them whats funny, but my phone ringtone interrupts me.

Logan is calling.

I answer, and She tells me they are about 45 minutes away.

I hang up, inform the guys, and mentally prepare myself.

Lord please help us all.

-

-

-

Logan messaged me and said they are about 5 minutes out.

I don't know what to do.

Do I pace around?

Do I clean the counter for the 7th time?

Do I vomit everywhere?

Who knows?

Sure as hell not me.

Okay, its weird that I have resorted to talking to myself.

The doorbell rings and my heart hits the floor with anxiety.

I walk to the door and open it.