"Ah, Gu...Wei, this is my family."

Yue Fei turned around and introduced to Gu Wei.

"This is my dad, the more Luo my brother is, the smarter my sister is."

"Hello, uncle, I should have come to visit you a long time ago. I was impolite." Gu Wei is a polite and gentleman, and he is not as capable and indifferent in front of Yue Fei at all.

Yue's father nodded cautiously: "Come in and sit and chat."

Gu Wei followed Yue's father to the front, and Yue Fei was one step behind, and Yue Luo pulled his sleeves.

"Brother, isn't Gu Shao a beta? How is this..." Yueluo was puzzled.

Yue Fei: "What is it?"

"How is it an alpha?" Yue Ling was full of curiosity.

"How do you know he is alpha?" Yue Fei asked.

Yueluo glared at him: "Doesn't you know the pheromone by smelling it?"

Yue Fei almost forgot this setting: "...Oh, I seem to have forgotten to say, this is not Gu Ershao, it is Gu Sanshao."

Gu Sanshao? Gu's orthodox heir?

Yueluo and Yueling were shocked: "But you are a beta!"

Yue Fei thought about what reason is more suitable to explain the marriage of an alpha and a beta: "Well, we are true love."

Yueluo reminded him: "Did you forget about Jane?"

Yue Fei disagrees: "How can Jane compare to him?"

Yue Ling looked at Yue Luo and saw his face as if persuaded, and immediately continued to persuade: "Alpha is the same."

Yueluo: "? I feel offended!

Yue Fei: "Are you still worrying about me? When will you get the first place in the school, then come to teach me."

Speaking of grades, the two of them were instantly stunned, and the whole family was clearly scumbags.

After Yuefei followed into the room, Yue Ling pushed Yueluo: "What does our grades have to do with our brother's relationship with alpha?"

Yueluo: "It doesn't matter, but elder brother obviously won't listen to us, no matter how much we say."

The more spiritual: "Well, Mom and Dad will definitely not agree."

As soon as Yueluo and Yueling entered the living room, they felt a person passing by them quickly, carrying a large bag and a small bag and walking to Gu Wei's side.

"Uncle and Auntie, when we met for the first time, I prepared some gifts. I hope you like them." Gu Wei said.

Tang Yue put the gift on the table.

"There are younger brothers and sisters too." Gu Wei looked at the two brothers and sisters standing at the door.

Yueluo and Yueling shook up at the same time: "Thank you, Brother Gu."

After Gu Wei's attention returned to the greetings with Yuejia parents, Yueling took Yueluo's hand and whispered: "Brother, do you feel that, the look he looked at us just now...I It's like being thrown into the prairie to face the lion."

Yueluo also wrinkled his face: "Well, at that moment, I felt as if I had been in the depths of the desert without drinking water for several days, as powerless and desperate."

Yue Ling: "...I'm a little scared..."

They were whispering, Yue Fei turned around and saw it and called them: "Stop there and make wall flowers? Come and sit down."