~ Chapter 10 ~

Jordan's P.O.V :

I walked downstairs and heard rumbling around. Ignoring it I seen Ki and her friend Kae- something. "Hey baby" she said frantically shifting her position on the couch. "Hey Ki.." I said. I'm still mad about the hickeys she had on her neck. Her friend cleared her throat obnoxiously and stood up. "So I'll see you tomorrow KiKi, I hope everything's okay." She said heading to the door.

Kierra stopped her and I frowned my eyebrows. "Wait no- b- Kae we still have to go over the church w- website. It's okay 3" she said. Kierra and her friend exchanged seemingly knowing looks to one another in silence.

Jordan: "Uh babe. I was hoping we could talk? She can come back later right?"

Kierra: "We need this done by 5. Babe it can wait-"

Jordan: "No I don't think it can, it's about our wedding."

Kierra: "then it definitely can wait"

Ki shook her head and rolled her eyes. I can't lie and say it didn't hurt for her to brush the wedding and me off but I left it alone. Letting out a heavy sigh I stormed to the door. The Kae girl was looking at me and I roughly brushed passed her. She stumbled back a little and I slammed the door on my way out and drove home.

Kierras P.O.V :

Kae looked at me with eyes of shock and confusion. I gave her a smug smile and she laughed. Rolling my eyes I Sat back on the couch and as did she.

Kaelyn: "Church website? First Lady wanted me to make one?"

Kierra: "No I just didn't want you to leave."

Kaelyn: "Why not?"

Kaelyn was smiling at me, as I stuttered to find an excuse other the real reason she got off the couch. Walking towards me her eyes became orbs of lust.

Kierra: "Uhh I- I just was.. I don't know.."

Kaelyn nodded her head in agreement as she took my shirt off again. Along with my bra then my pants. Allowing her to do so I just gave her control. We had the most amazing sex on the couch for hours before falling asleep.

( YEAH YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GETTING A SEX SCENE, GO PRAY!)

* The next day *

I woke up to the song of my phone going off, Kaelyn was gone and some how I was in my bed. Checking the time as I picked up the phone it was 11 AM.

"Hello" I answered. It was Jordan. Apparently he wants to me to come over so we can talk about all of this.I don't know how I'll get him to believe I haven't cheated but I have to try.. surprisedly I don't feel as bad. Maybe it's because Kaelyns a women..? But shouldn't that make it worse-

Getting out of bed and Doing my hygiene regimen I showered and got dressed. Spraying Jordan's favorite perfume on myself I headed to his house.

He only lives a few minutes away so the ride wasn't long. Knocking on the door he answered right away. He pulled me inside quickly but gently her locked the door.

Jordan: Lock in.

Kierra: No I've got rehearsal.

Jordan: I call Driver's seat.

Kierra: Jordan. That's not fair.

Jordan: Too bad, I've got three calls left.

Lock in is a relationship skill Jordan and I made, basically neither one of us can walk away nor leave the house until we resolve the issue at hand. Each of us get five "driver seat" calls. Meaning no matter what we have to do or where we have to go it's cancelled until the issue is resolved. I used to think it was stupid but it actually works.

Reluctantly I walked into his living and sat on the couch. "Okay so where are we starting?" I asked as he sat beside me. Insisting that we play our rapid fire game he began to question me.

Jordan: Do you still love me?

Kierra: Yes of course.

Jordan: You know I love you right?

Kierra: Yes I know you love me Papi

Then the elephant in the room finally spoke up..

Jordan: Who gave you those hickey ..?

I fell silent. Filling my arms and my legs, leaning back on the couch I avoided eye contact.

Jordan: Just tell me Kierra.

Kierra: I can't...

Jordan: Do you love them?

Kierra: ...

Jordan: Not to mention the fresh ones on your neck Ki..

I don't love Kae.. but I could see myself loving her. Part of me wants to. But the rest of me won't even accept that I like her.. Jordan looked at me waiting for my answer. Pressing my lips together awkwardly, I continued to avoid his deep gaze on me..

—————————

Funny how I got bullied into updating again🤣. This chapter is kinda short but y'all gon hate me fr fr next chapter 😘.