~ Chapter 7 ~

Kierra's P.O.V :

I came back from the bathroom and the atmosphere changed. There was this sexual tension you could cut with a knife. Kaelyn got a salad instead of chicken. Healthy ass don't make no sense.

Kaelyn: "You know what you've done right?"

Kierra: "Nope ..."

Kaelyn: "It's okay ... you'll find out.

the way she keeps looking at me is really doing something to me ... she better quit playing before I jump across this table. I'm a very flirtatious person when need be, so as we continued lunch I'd say slick things and she'd say some back.

We talked for another hour before leaving. Kaelyn asked if we could stop by her house and of course I jumped at the offer. She wanted to show me a few things she's working on for the church and bring it back to mommy.

I followed behind her in my car until we pulled up.
she got out of her car and walked up to mine leaning inside the window slightly "come inside?" she asked. "Yeah let me park" I told her.

I watched her walk to her front porch and couldn't take my eyes off her. She was she a sight for sore eyes. Her hips swayed in a smooth rhythm that intoxicated you from a distance. I walked inside her house and was stunned by the pretty decor. We sat at her kitchen island as she showed me a few of the ideas she had.

Kierra: "You're house is so pretty Kaee"

Kaelyn: "So are you."

Kierra: "What?"

Kaelyn: "Ki ... you heard me."

She turned the movable stool I was sitting in so that I was facing her and put her hands on my thighs. Slowly moving them up higher she looked into at me. Her eyes became clouds of lust as she stood from her chair and walking behind me.

He hands trailed my body from my shoulders and down to my breast. Her touch felt so amazing, it gave me an unexplainable feeling that I never want to end. Kaelyn bent down ever so slightly into my ear and whispered sweet words of sexual desire to me.

Kaelyn: "You keep playing games Ki, but I'm not your fiancé. The things I'll do to you well leave you wanting nothing more but for it to happen again."

Kierra: "I ... what're- huh- ion know what you're talking about."

My words were breathily, trying to keep the moans from escaping my lips as she kissed along my neck. Her hands slide into the top of my dress unbuttoning it. Once it was fully unbuttoned she picked me up and sat me on the kitchen island.

Kierra: "Dang Kae?! When the hell you get so strong?"

Kaelyn: "When there's something I want, I'm gon get it."

Lifting my dress up from the bottom she spread my legs aggressively. Her hands crept up to the lining of my panties while she pulled at them. I grabbed her chin pulling her into a heated kiss. Never removing her lips from mine she pulled my panties off.

Her fingers gently pressing against my clit I gasped. "You want it?" She asked pressing a bit harder. I shook my head yes and she pushed her fingers deep inside me. "Use your words Ki." She ordered. The feelings or pure bliss took over me as her fingers went deeper with every stroke, I could barely speak.

"Ye ... yes please ..?" I said under my breath throwing my head back. My phone rang and she stopped. I whined telling her to ignore the phone. "Answer it." She demanded. I rolled my eyes and answered. It was Jordan ... "put it on speaker too." She added as I clicked answer.

Jordan: "Hey baby! I missed you."

Kierra: "Hey papi ... I've missed you too."

Jordan: "what're you doing ..? Come home so I can show you how much you've been missed."

Kierra: "I'm o-"

I was interrupted by Kaelyn shoving her fingers back inside me. Her pace was fast and short, I put my hand over my mouth trying to suppress the loud screams I so badly want to let out.

Jordan: "Baby ???"

Kierra: "I'm cu- I'm here-"

"Don't cum yet. Hold it" Kaelyn whispered into my ear in a low tone. I grabbed her wrist trying to push her away but she only pressed her fingers deeper inside of me. My breathing grew heavier as the familiar feelings in the pit of my stomach arose but much stronger.

Jordan: "Ki...? Ki you there?!"

I removed my hand from my mouth trying to steady my breathing to answer. No matter how much I tried no words formed. Jordan's tone became annoyed but I was pre-occupied.

Kaelyn snatched the phone from my hand and hung up on Jordan. "Cum. Right now, and I wanna hear you too." She whispered to me again, and with that my orgasm rushed over me like a harsh summer breeze. "I'm ... I- shitttttt" I hissed as my body began to shake and I covered her fingers in my juices.

Kaelyn didn't stop, she pushed her fingers even deeper and curved them inside of me. "KAELYN FUCK ..." I yelled out as my second orgasm took over my body. I hadn't even come down from the first one and yet she's sending me back on another high already. My walls tightened around her fingers but that didn't stop her. I laid back onto the kitchen island again and just allowed her to send me back to a place of sexual heaven like never before.

By the time she was done with me my legs were weak and my voice was gone. Her thumb gently swirled around my clit as her tongue sucked all my cum up. Putting her fingers inside my mouth allowing me to taste myself she looked up into my eyes. They went from clouds of lust to her normal warm and bright hazel eyes.

I pulled her up and kissed her like my life depended on it. Pulling away she said "You should get going ... your fiancé must be waiting ..." I sighed at the fact that she was right.

Kierra: "Yeah ... I should ..."

_______________________

Took me a good 4 days to write this ass chapter🤦🏼‍♀️, ... you all are piles of turtle shit so it doesn't matter 🖤, okay bye bye love y'all