~ Chapter 6 ~

Kierras P.O.V :

It's 10 0'clock in the morning and my lunch "date" with Kaelyn is at 2:30 this afternoon. Honestly I got ready way too early. Jordan stayed over again last night. He wants to go for a drive but I told him I just wanna relax at home. It's one of our favorite things to together since we started dating. Or at least it was, now I hate being around him too long.

I don't know why nobody told me how annoying this man is. Then his weird ass smile, at first I thought it was cute and sexy but now it's disturbing. Like nigga can you lift both sides of your damn mouth. Looking like somebodies creepy uncle. Speaking of him here he comes down the stairs all happy.

Jordan: "Hey Ki, I missed you!"

Kierra: "Boy you just seen me upstairs."

Jordan: "Yeah I know but you've seemed distant ... we good?"

I tried to shake off his statement with an awkward laughed but it only made him looked at me confused.

Kierra: "No papi- we're ... we are, more then good ! We're the best."

I leaned over the kitchen counter and planted multiple light kisses on his lips before rushing off to the living room. I couldn't lie to his face ... I mean technically we are in a good place. If you ignore my fatal attraction to Kae.

Along with my growing annoyance for Him ... it's all just so complicated. I don't really know what I want anymore. Only thing I'm certain of is that I want Kaelyn. It wasn't too long before Jordan came following me into the living room and wrapping his arm around me on the couch.

I hated every moment of it if I'm being honest. Like I said before, the only person I want touching me is Kaelyn and he is no where near her. But I have to be affectionate with him. I have to do it, I can't let him catch onto me.

Jordan and I watched a movie until about 2 p.m then I told him I had a lunch date with a friend. Luckily he trust me so he didn't ask any questions.

Kaelyn's P.O.V :

I'm on my way to this hot spot in Detroit that Kierra picked for our lunch date. She says it's a  date so I guess it is one. That girl needs to stop playing with me before I make he forget she ever liked men. I'm trying to ignore my attraction to her out of respect of her parents who are also my bosses.

Although Kierra is grown that's just a line you don't cross. To make it worse her parents, and again ... my bosses are leaders of a mega church. And Ki herself is a well known gospel artist. I know I can't stop her from doing what she wants but I'd still feel guilty if we did do something.

I pulled up to the local restaurant and saw Kierra sitting at a table for two by a window. She saw me from the window and waved for me to come inside. When she looked up from her phone and at me her big brown eyes captured me again. My eyes were stuck in a lockdown with hers.

She stood up from her chair and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the check. Out of natural reaction I place my hands on her waist as I hugged her back. We sat down and talked for a minute while looking at the menu.

Kaelyn: "What do you recommend getting, since you've been her before?"

Kierra: "Um ... I'd have to say the fried chicken of course."

I laughed at her suggestion being it was no where near dinner.

Kaelyn: "It's only lunch though"

Kierra: "Girl don't mind me, I'm just being fat"

She was laughing and i just admired her smile. "Well big women are winning and always have been." I mumbled underneath my breath. Still saying it loud enough only for her to hear she looked at me for a lingering second before speaking again.

"so how's the job going? I hope the saints are being nice?" She joked. I told her all about my first few days as a member and worker at the infamous GEI.

I made sure to casually and occasionally pause my words and just look into her eyes for a moment. How we went from talking about my first few days at work to relationships I have no clue.

While I was explaining to Kierra about me being single she started to rub her foot up and down my leg slightly from under the table. I tried my best not to say something too bold as hard as she was making it to do so I held my tongue.

Now it was her talking about her relationship with her fiancé. She talked about how something was holding her back from marrying him.

The table was spacious but not too big. It was still small enough for Kierra to place her hand on my thigh from across and under the table. She strung her words along  and talked slower with a seductive voice. I can't remember  exactly what she was saying because my mind wasn't on the conversation.

I was snapped out of my dazed when Kierra stood up and said she had to go use the restroom. As she got up from the table she grabbed my arm and slowly pulled away, sending chills all through me. Just as she let go of my arm I grabbed her wrist. Stopping her from walking any further

Kaelyn: "Kierra ... you know I'm bisexual right ..?"

Kierra: "yeah so ..."

Kaelyn: "So if I didn't know any better I'd think you're flirting with me."

Kierra: "Well what if I am ..?"

A devious smirk creeped onto her face and we locked eyes. She's playing a dangerous game with me. I let go of her hand and she walked toward the bathroom. My eyes followed her, I couldn't help but watch. Her hips are hypnotist and they've trapped me ..

________________________

Listen 🧍🏻‍♀️ .... I forgot about this book and I'm sorry🤣🤣  I'll try to keep updating at a steady schedule. Or I'll just have everyone die of COVID which ever I see fits best 🤧✋🏻
Sorry if there's mistakes I fell asleep a good two times proof reading it 😂😂