~ Chapter 3 ~

Kaelyn's P.O.V :

I can definitely see myself working and thriving at GEI. The members seem nice from what I know of along with the pastor and leaders. Kierra seems great as well, I wonder if she knows I'm bisexual? The way she was looking at me didn't seem like she was worried about my "amazing outfit". I know that look, it's one of a women waiting to explore her desires it doesn't know she has them to explore. I can't deny the fact that she's attractive.

She's radiant, and has a quiet beauty that creeps up on you ... ambushing you as her smile reaches your eyes. Her looks are outstanding. Her beauty is luminary, a glow within the energy of combustion held within. I can't think these thoughts ... For me to think about the pastors daughter who is engaged and very heterosexual would be extremely wrong and problematic. My only job is to help with publicity and marketing. So that's what I will do. Curse me and this forbidden fruit attitude of mine. The fact that I can't have her only draws me to chase her even more.

Kierra's P.O.V :

As I drive home I keep thinking about Kaelyn ... maybe I've got a little girl crush on her. "My lil WoMeN cRuSh WeDnEsDaY" I said in a obnoxious voice at a red light and some old white lady started staring at me. I just laughed, when I got home Jordan said he'd be over for dinner in 5 minutes. I hadn't realize how late it was ... time really flew with Kaelyn and I.

I want to see him but I don't. I kind of feel bad about my thoughts towards Kaelyn, but they're harmless and mean nothing.

When Jordan got here he tried to kiss me ... I jerked my head back for some reason I don't know. He looked at me confused. "What's wrong bae ..? My breath stank?" He asked with a laugh. Thank God he came up with an excuse before I did ... "Yess Papii, you need to go brush them things please" we both laughed as he hugged me, kissing my cheek and heading towards the bathroom. When I heard the sink water running I decided to text Kaelyn. I wanted to have a less formal kind of friendship with her. Plus, she's walking eye candy so of course I want to see her. It's pure innocence ... just looking to build a new relati- I mean friendship ...

*through text messages*

Uht uht why are she using those emojis?! Or am I reading too much into it? Maybe I am

Uht uht why are she using those emojis?! Or am I reading too much into it? Maybe I am ... not going to lie, I kind of like it ... is that- is that wrong ?!

Short chapter , they'll become longer as the stories progresses ... 🔆 Vote &' Comment .