[6] THE TRUTH

Y/N's POV

"What is this?!"

My eyes widened as my mouth dropped open, I don't know what to do or say. I'm frozen on my spot. Before I opened my mouth to say something, Jungkook already passed out.

I quickly closed the capsules and get out of there, we headed to our shared bedroom as I carry Jungkook's body, I placed his arm across my shoulders and my other arm was on his waist for support. He was pretty heavy and that made me hiss in pain. I sighed sadly, I stared at his face and caress those chubby cheeks of him.

"I lied."

I hang my head down, staring at my lap, after some time I started to burst into tears.

"You don't have any idea how much I'm missing you. You--"

I gazed to his face just to see his eyes already contacting to mine. We stared for a few seconds, I gave up, I broke down in front of him.

"I'm really sorry--"

He suddenly pulled me making me lay down and hit his chest, he snaked his arms around my shoulders.

"You're crying again. You know I hate it when you cry."

I closed my eyes, tears continuously coming out, I leaned more to his chest, trying to listen to his heart beat.

'I can't hear it.'

"Why did you lie? I hate lies," He sighed.

"What are those? They're human sized. Is that your new inventions?"

'It means... He didn't saw what they exactly look like, what a relief.'

"Can I see them?"

His voice was calming, he was rubbing my back.

"No..."

My voice cracked as he released another sigh.

"Sometimes, I've been thinking if I should break your rules or not. If I break it, you'll be mad at me or worse it'll cause an argument, so I just let it be. But the more I'm thinking about it the more I got curious. You're right, I'm so stubborn."

I stayed silent, I listened to every word he says.

'Am I that strict?'

I regret all of that but it's the only way to hide all of it. So I continued being like that.

"I always want to know your secrets Y/N--"

"You don't wanna know everything."

I loosened my grip from his body, I got up and stared blankly at him. I wiped my tears off.

"I'll spend my night at the guest room."

I get some pillows and about to leave.

"Are you avoiding me? We should talk about this, I know you're hiding something--"

There he goes again. I'm being so done with him at this point. Well, my anger took the best of me.

"Can you stop?!"

"No, cause I know there is something--"

His voice was a little shaky. He's scared.

"Look, the people around me being weird when they notice my presence. Jimin-hyung, the neighbors, a-and You! I don't even know what's going on my company right now! 'Is everything alright there, do we have a problem?' That's what I think everyday when you leave me alone in this freaking house!"

I stared at him, pissed. My tongue and teeth are fighting inside my mouth. Why does he need to make it big? I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Everything's fine in your company, under Jimin's hands. You're okay now?"

Jungkook nodded and scoffed before saying a word.

"You're weird."

The tension between us are getting higher. He's wants to start a fight. And I'm gonna show him how to win it.

"You want to know why I'm being weird? Then get up!"

He frowned and mouthed 'What?' I walked towards him and grabbed his arm, I'm pulling him harshly off the bed.

'You're going to regret this, Jeon.'

"Get up! You want to know everything right? The secrets? Now get up!"

He got up and was being pulled by me.

Jungkook's POV

I can tell that she's so angry. She's pulling me harshly, then I realize something.

'We're heading to her Lab... but why?'

She continue to pull me. I saw the door. Her grip doesn't even hurt me.

'Trash Room.' I took a deep shaky breath, ready to see those 'dead bodies' inside. She harshly pushed me in. My eyes widened, my gaze was glued to those capsules. Y/N slammed the door hard.

"Now. Do you know them?"

"How could I know them if their back is facing me."

I whispered, their back were facing me, the body features are too familiar.
Y/N walked behind the capsules. She pressed something in the tablet she's holding. The capsules turned around in a slow pace. I was observing their features.

"Just wait, Jeon."

My gaze moved to Y/N, she's smirking.

"What's with the smirk?"

I confusedly ask. She quickly shrugged her shoulders. I look at the capsules again. Wait!

"That's... That's me."

TO BE CONTINUED...

~°~°~

Anger, the emotion most people makes to drive them crazy. Do you know what's the history of anger? It all started with sorrows. When sorrows doesn't get resolve and change with happiness, it will eventually turn into anger. Everything that reminds us of our once source of happiness, the sadness will make a way to get rid of once we felt and give us hatred.

To avoid these, you must get rid of what brings you happiness, in order to remove the sorrows so it will never turn to anger.