Farhan gave her an amused smile in return as he totally enjoyed how his wife marked her territory on him. This happens all the time and he loves how Natasha reacts. It wasn't an insecure one but a smug one, almost screaming at every other girl that he is hers with just those beautiful green eyes of hers.

"Hi. Are you Mr Farhan Sheikh?" One of the girls came towards him with a dreamy smile. Farhan nodded in yes as he stared at her and then at his wife, who remained calm and composed, "ohmigod...I love your collection of dresses. They are literally the best ones available in the current times. Thank you so much for making them affordable for us middle-class people. And it feels so comfortable to wear..."

Oh, she was another fangirl, alright. If you're a famous award-winning fashion designer, then these things are pretty normal anyway. Nothing new about it.

"Thank you so much, miss. I really appreciate it." Farhan smiled at her politely and tried to excuse himself before she asked, "can I get a selfie with you, sir? Please?"

"Well, about that. I'm really sorry. I'm not into such things. Thank you for asking though. We are running late now, excuse us." The girl's face fell in sadness but she nodded and left.

After trying to deny her as politely as he could, Farhan nodded at his wife and they both walked towards his car, hand in hand. 

"Nats. Your dupatta." Farhan placed the cloth on her lap and closed her door, who looked sheepish as she sat in comfortably. Just as he walked towards the driver seat, the murmurs and gossips increased one by one. 

"Dayum...He looks so handsome." 

"But she doesn't make a good pair for him though." 

The voices faded slowly as Farhan took the reverse gear and rode towards their home. He glanced at her sideways and observed her reaction, but Natasha seemed pretty chill about this whole thing, much to his amusement. 

"How was your day?" She asked whilst switching on the radio and light music began to play in the background. 

"It was interesting, we finalised the summer collection's designs and next is the sewing and stitching. Its going to be pretty hectic next month, how was your day?" He asked as a small smile played on his lips. 

"Don't even ask. It was so tiring, with the semester exams coming ahead, I need to get those assignments and tests written by them. Few are very uncooperative." He hummed at that, nothing very new. He has heard those complaints every single semester and was used to it by now. 

"And you say Mr famous, how does it feel to be fangirled all the time?" Natasha chuckled as she gazed at him with furrowed brows, "sometimes cool. Sometimes annoying. But I'm really surprised by your reaction today. I mean there was no reaction at all." 

"What reaction mister?" She passed him a smug smile, knowing exactly what he meant. 

As the years passed, their relationship only grew stronger. Natasha was now confident enough about the love her husband has for her and never lets those strangers words affect her mind. They all can go to hell. She was no longer that insecure girl anymore.

"I don't know, I'm sure you heard them speak. It was stupid as always, but I'm surprised with this unfazed behaviour of yours." He stopped at the signal and gave his whole attention to her now.

"Yeah, as you said it was really stupid. They don't have eyes. We both make a bomb of a pair. And I don't care about their opinions anyway. Why do you look extra handsome today though?" She leaned in and claimed his lips out of nowhere, shocking both of them. But Farhan responded almost instantly as he cupped her face and deepened the kiss.