Jungkook paused and halt in his steps, looking at you.

"And just like broken toys, when they're damaged they'll be ugly and useless so we toss their body away or burned them alive, maybe beheading some of the time, beside of Jin hyung, he hates getting his hand dirty with blood and he have a soft spot for women."

He muses with a light chuckle as he casually walk around the room like he was telling a story to a child, scrunching up his nose as if he was disgusted at the last words.

You pales as you feel your blood in your body drains, your heart sunk as you imagine the fate those women face in the hands of these evil men.

Those heads rotting inside the metal door were probably the heads of the women they've abducted and tortured and you suddenly feel sick in the stomach when you recall the image and remember the foul smell that welcomes your nostrils. You suddenly feel the need to throw up.

They display those heads like it was some trophy.

Anger, horror and fear both swirls in your chest as warm tears gather at the corner of your eyes in overwhelmed, angry at how okay he sounds with all the horrible things they have done with no remorse.

"You should have been dead a long time ago, you're just lucky Suga is obsessed with you."

A tear slid down your face, your chest is clenching as a sob broke out unable to hold back as you realize that Suga was the reason of keeping you alive, and soon your were completely breaking down as your head drop low.

Seeing you cry brings satisfaction to the young man, Jungkook walked towards your side of the bed and sat beside you, he placed a hand over your exposed thigh and you flinch from the unwanted touch, alarmed eyes flying towards his face but you have no energy to scuttle away and put up a fight.

"Shshshhh don't cry baby, don't be scared, we won't kill you, we grew fond of you, your presence gives pleasure to me especially the way you writhed underneath my gaze."

Jungkook purr, wiping the corner of your eyes with his thumb as he sush you, yet his words doesn't comfort you at all as it only agitate you more.

You were not crying because you were afraid to die, you were crying because you fear of being alive if it means having it with them.

Being with them is more terrible than facing your death.

"Are you really that desperate to escape?"

You were silent, unable to said anything in overwhelmed as your bottom lip trembles, hot tears still continue leaking out from your eyes.

"How about we'll play a game hm?" He hummed, tracing the pad of his fingers on your cheek, following the path of your tears and brought it towards his mouth, staring deeply at your eyes as he suck on the salty tears he gathered.

"How about we'll play a game hm?"  He hummed, tracing the pad of his fingers on your cheek, following the path of your tears and brought it towards his mouth, staring deeply at your eyes as he suck on the salty tears he gathered