Hesitantly obliging and not wanting to angry the bad guy, you weakly pushed your upper body with the support of your arms and swing your legs on the side of the bed, sitting on the edge in tense.

"Good girl." The criminal hummed with a condescending sneer, a smirk hanging on his lips as he stare at your back from his position on the door.

He wanted to see your face, to watch the fear, terror and pain eddied in your y/e/c eyes.

"Look at me bunny."

Closing your eyes for a brief second, you took a deep breath to gather courage and open your eyes once again and with quivering limbs you took your gaze from the wall and meet his dark stare.

Standing in his full glory is Jungkook.

He was wearing his regular clothes that is consist of tight pants and a shirt underneath a leather jacket, all black, just like his and his brother's soul

He was instantly captivated by your look, your long hair devilish, y/e/c glistening with unshed tears, and the upper dress ripped, but what captivated him most was your subdued and splintered appearance, you look so ethereal looking so shattered.

Jungkook love broken things and he found your split heart endearing that he could see clearly under the warm hue of the lamp offers and the light coming from the lit hallway through the door he left open that shined your face.

"I miss your lovely face back at the mansion." He murmur in a silken tone and he was speaking the truth.

Jungkook missed watching you squirming under their gaze and tensing whenever they're in the same room as you, or the way you quickly look away when you meet their eyes as your body trembles in fear during meals.

"Why are you doing this?" You suddenly ask finding your voice meek and broken, a stubborn tear slid down your cheek that you didn't bother wiping away as you look into his remorseless eyes.

Why you?

What did you do to deserve this cruel fate?

The man was silent for a moment like he was processing the question in his head and you watch as Jungkook's lips curl to a Cheshire grin.

"Do you want to know something my bunny?"

You didn't say anything and only look at the depths of his eyes as his legs slowly move forward, approaching you in threatening steps.

"Well I'm gonna tell you anyway." Jungkook snicker under his breath.

You could only watch him with wary as your body tremble in turmoil as he padded across the room, unable to move like a disfunction doll.

"You see, women are no humans to us, they're objects, beautiful creatures that satisfy our needs, we use their body as a vent out, we took girls after girls and do what we want with them but unfortunately they always break."