Prologue

In a War-torn Port, two dark figures, one with a Battleship sized rigging and the other with a Cruiser rigging, are firing into the skies, filled with Siren Jets dropping bombs and rockets onto the ruined Port. 

?Cruiser?: Scheisse!!! There are too many of them, our AA are barely denting their numbers!!!

?Battleship?: *Firmly* Der Kommandant has ordered us to hold our ground, and hold our ground we will!

?Cruiser?: *wistfully* Ja, anything for Der Kommandant.

A Siren bomber emptied its payload over the two figures and headed off into the distance. The Cruiser noticed the whistling of the Bombe and rushed to tackle the Battleship to the floor.

?Cruiser?:*diving to the floor with the battleship* Kapitän!!!

?Kapitän?: *dazed and stunned* ugh... 

?Cruiser?:* *Drags ?Kapitän? into an abandoned building* c'mon !!!

?Kapitän?: *moans again in pain*

With the Kapitän incapacitated by several minor cuts on his leg and his rigging damaged from the impact, the Cruiser had no choice but to wait in the Building until the Aircraft left. Then he could venture out to find medical aid without any threat of being bombed.

-Time lapse-

With the Aircraft gone, the Cruiser looked out onto the street and came back into the building.

?Cruiser?: Kapitän, das Flugzeug sind weg

?Kapitän?: Gut, Can you help me up Bitte?

?Cruiser?:*picks up and carries ?Kapitän? to the HQ of the Ironblood*

-Time lapse-

The HQ of the Ironblood

A Destroyer rushes out to meet them as they climb the steps

?Destroyer?: *visually panicking* Herr Bismarck, are you alright?

Bismarck: Ja, ja, I am fine. Was there any significant damage to das Hauptquartier?

?Destroyer?: Ja, unfortunately, eine Bombe got passed through our CIWS defence...

?Destroyer?: Ahhh okay, so die Bombe hit der Kommunikationsraum.

Bismarck: Scheisse, was anyone hurt?

?Destroyer?: Nein, everyone was out fighting.

Bismarck: Gut, doch Scheisse. All those years of Work wasted in a single moment. You know what this means Admiral Scheer?

Admiral Scheer: Ja, I guess we have to move.

?Destroyer?: Why? Why can't we stay and rebuild like other times?