chapter 12

Y/n pov

I woke up with a pounding headache .

I look everywhere and I realized I was not in my house but then I felt a hand on my waist while I was getting up .

I looked to my left and saw taehyung sleeping beside me.

I really felt safe .

Then I remembered that last night one old hag was trying to rape me but I passed out I guess cuz I don't remember after that .

So I connected the dots and thought taehyung must have saved me .

I was really so happy seeing his face in the morning .

I kept staring at his Beautiful features.

I remembered how he accused me at his office. It felt like daggers in my hearts.

Tae pov

I was sleeping when I felt someone staring at me .

I opened my eyes and saw y/n looking at me ,our faces were soooo close.

But then ....

Y/n pov

I saw him opening his eyes suddenly I flinched and kicked him out of the bed .

Did he caught me staring 😳.

Tae pov

-_-

Author pov

Tae-why did you do that

Y/n - unmm ummm ummmmmmmm.........

Tae- anyways I am going to make breakfast get ready we are going somewhere .

Y/n- WHERE?!!!!

tae-*chuckled* somewhere it's a surprise .now go get ready fast or no surprise

Y/n hoped like a child to the bathroom that was attached to the room .

Tae just cooed at her cute childish behavior .

Taehyung was making Breakfast when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs he turn around and choked on air .

Y/n was standing there with taehyung's t-shirt on with nothing below which reached just below her ass.

Taehyung just gulped

Y/n - quit staring you are making me shy

Tae-*smirked*sure

Tae-heres your breakfast

Tae-common eat fast and go get ready I will keep the dress on the bed and you are supposed to wear that

Tae-common eat fast and go get ready I will keep the dress on the bed and you are supposed to wear that .

With that tae went to his room to get ready .

Y/n- I am done I can't eat anymore.

With that she headed upstairs and without knocking just went in .

Now it was her time she chocked on air .

Tae standing there with a towel loosely hanging around his waist .

Tae - what are you doing standing there get ready.

If someone saw them right now they would think they had a rough night (u know what I mean ;)  )

Y/n- OK 👌

Y/n pov

What gosh why is it so hot here uff , I am not blushing yeah its just hot here.

Woah is this the dress it looks so good but it must be expensive .

But anyways I wore it.

I went downstairs and saw taehyung already waiting for me and he looks damn right and he left me drooling.

Tae- come on .

I went and he opened the door for me

Y/n- you don't need to do that I can  do it on my own.

Tae- let me y/n and stop interrupting me .

Y/n - sorry sir

Tae- call me tae from now on and yeah no saying sorry unnecessarily.

Now let's go