Her brother? One of the soldiers she came with must be her brother.

Everyone stays silent, except Isabel.

"Yes," she whispers.

All heads turn to her.

"I saw him in the room furthest down the hallway."

"Where the explosion was?" Davina asks, her voice cracking. Not whispering but so quiet, with hurt in her eyes.

Isabel nods, then speaks again. "I was lighting up the dynamite, then he walked through the door. I ran out because I knew it was gonna explode soon, but I didn't see him running behind me. He must have still been in the room when the dynamite went off," she explains. "And yes, my father kidnapped your soldiers. They flew off in a helicopter a while ago. The explosion was supposed to be a distraction."

Why the fuck would Francisco leave without his daughter?

I look at Davina with sympathy. She looks like she wants to cry, but there are no tears. I feel sorry for her. She basically just found out her brother died. I don't know if she'll be able to continue this mission, she probably just wants to go home.

Lucas breaks the silence. "Alright then. Let's just help Davina find the other soldier she came with."

I nod.

"Wait, what are we gonna do with Isabel?" Ben asks, still restraining her.

"Just let her go?" I say.

"Her father took Flynn and Dex. If we let him know we have his daughter, then he'll probably give them back."

We all look at one another, discussing with our eyes. I look at Davina, and I can tell the only thing on her mind right now is her brother. They must have been close.

"Alright take her to the car," I instruct. "Lucas and I will help Davina find her other soldier."

"What?! Why are you helping her? She's an enemy!" Alex protests.

"She just lost her fucking brother. Have some sympathy."

He looks at me suspiciously. What is he thinking now?

"Alright, fine. Ben and I will do our jobs, unlike you, and take Isabel to the car. You two go ahead and help out your new girlfriend."

I glare at him before opening the door to let everybody out. The screaming still hasn't stopped, but it's reduced. The room still smells of smoke, though it's fading and the air is starting to get clearer.

Everyone walks out of the room. I'm holding the door. Alex approaches me slowly.

Here we go.

"You just wanna fuck her, don't you?" he asks, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Don't we all?"

"Me, yes." Pfft, with what dick? "I'm not surprised you do too."

"She's just my type, is she not?"

"Just make sure you don't get caught."

"That'll be hard, considering I make all my girls scream."

"Oh, so she's your girl now?" I can hear the jealousy in his voice. He knows it too that he doesn't stand a chance with a girl like Davina.

"No, but she will be. After I rail the shit out of her."

Davina really is my type. Long, chocolate-brown hair, chocolate-brown eyes, a gold Rolex Lady-Datejust on her left wrist and at least six earrings on each ear. Pearl studs on the first three holes and the rest is gold. God, she's attractive.

"Guys, hurry up," Lucas calls. Alex finally steps out of my way. Davina is just standing behind everyone with her arms crossed, staring into space.

"I don't think she's in the mood," Alex whispers in my ear, smirking.

"Then I'll get her in the mood."

------

"Alright, what's this guys's name?"

"Adrian."

"Is he your brother as well?"

"Yeah. Yuri was the middle child."

Yuri must be the one that died from the dynamite Isabel used.

Lucas and Davina and I are now speeding through the left hallway, the one Flynn and Dex went through. But we're not looking for them, we're looking for her brother, Adrian. At least if we find him, she'll be returning home with one of her brothers. Better than none.

"This way," she says. We turn left down another hallway.

I'm still thinking about my short conversation with Alex. Do I really want to sleep with this girl? I mean, yes, she is attractive. Very attractive. But am I really interested in her? Or was I just trying to piss Alex off? If Davina and I were in a different situation right now, perhaps meeting in a bar or a club, I'd be sure I want to. But in this moment, we're both stressed.

I'm worried about my two soldiers who just got kidnapped, Davina just found out her brother died and we're currently on the search for her other one, who could be dead as well, but of course I'm not going to bring that up. Meanwhile, there is a girl who we've kidnapped waiting for us in a car outside. Plus, neither of us even completed our mission of blowing up Francisco's cocaine supply. Safe to say this night has been very unsuccessful.

"Is he in here?" I ask. We've stopped at a door that's identical to the ones on the other rooms we've been in where nothing good has happened. I don't have high hopes for this.

"Let's see," Davina says, attempting to open the door. But this time, it's not just stuck.

Someone's holding it shut.

------------------------------

thank you guys so much for 800+ reads!! i did not expect any of my books to get this much attention.

btw if you havent seen my other book, 'valencia', you should go read it :)) i probably shouldnt be trying to write two books at once but oh well.

comment and vote!!