Chapter 37-Sex Eduacation

Holy Crap! I love this freaking chapter!

Warning: Sexual Content

Santino knew something was wrong, he had sensed it. Maven was avoiding his eye since this morning, she would tense up every time he touched her, and she seemed distracted; her eyes were glassy and had a faraway look as if she were in a neverending daydream. He had promised himself he would talk to her about it when they got home, that way if something was bothering her they could talk in the comforts of their own home rather than in a hospital that smelled like antiseptic and death; not that their house didn't smell like that with all the blood and decaying corpses rotting underneath it.

However, that plan had taken a detour when she told him to go home because she wanted to stay late and talk to Nikoa. It had pained him just a little to know that she would rather go to Nikoa first, but he had to keep in mind Nikoa has been her rock and only support for far longer than he has. So he pushed aside his pride, kissed her on the forehead, and left for home. He sent a driver to wait outside the hospital and bring her home when she was ready. It turns out she hadn't been ready till four hours later.

She walked into their bedroom at 10:53 p.m. to discover him pouting like a child while watching reruns of the Gossip Girl and stuffing his stomach full of greasy food. She gave him a sheepish smile and walked into the bathroom immediately with a bag containing a new set of lingerie she had purchased, a glass cup from the kitchen (she would discard it later), a black sharpie, and a pregnancy test. She bought the one where you only stick the tip of the pregnancy test in a cup of urine and then place the cap back on because even though she and Santino had done plenty of gross things with each other and to each other, she didn't want to hand him a stick with urine on it.

After she filled the cup with her pee she placed the pregnancy test in the cup and got in the shower. She made sure to lock the door because she knew he would try to sneak in for shower sex, it was his favorite kind after fucking her on his desk. She lathered the lavender scented body wash they both loved so much all over her skin and face, careful to avoid the strands of hair that had come loose from her dutch braid. She softly started singing the lyrics to Pillowtalk by Zayn. It was one of her favorite songs, much to Santino's dismay. He didn't mind the song, it was the artist he didn't care for, and only for the sole reason Maven thought he was sexy.

She quickly finished her shower, shutting off the water, and grabbing the fluffy towel off its rack. She giggled to herself when she heard the tv had risen in volume. It always got on his nerves when she sang or hummed or played that song or made comments about how sexy Zayn was just to piss him off. The sex was always better when he was possessive and jealous. Making sure she was completely dry she carefully took the lingerie set out of its box, the silk smooth against her fingers.

The bodice was in a corset style in the front, exposing much of her cleavage, the lace hugged her breasts nicely as she started weaving the silk ties in and out of their gold circled hoops. Once she was done she slipped the matching red, lace thong up her thighs. It clung to her ass, accentuating the curves of her waist, the dips of her hips, and her firm and plush ass cheeks. She slipped the lace garter up her leg, it stopped around her midthigh. She let her braid fall loose as she took in the sight of herself. She felt sexy and confident. Only for a moment though, because not even a second later her smirk dropped. In a couple of months, she would not look sexy. She would have a large stomach and purple stretch marks that marred her skin. She shook those thoughts away and slipped the silk, red robe on. She tied it in the front and grabbed the pregnancy test from the cup, emptying it, and capping the stick. Finally, she took the sharpie and wrote, 'Hola, Papa!' on the completely white and bare part. (Hello, Dad!)