Episode 14. Danger is coming.

Start from the beginning

Jayton: Another reason why the Beast is called the Beast. All it cares about is fighting and killing.

Shigaraki: My daughter well be back to 100% in about a week or two. But there might be some mental draw backs for her. The Beast traumatize her. She fights Kaijus. But she has never seen anything like that. She might need a lot of therapy for a while.

Ivan: The good thing the Beast didn't take control of Noah. Only in his mind. If Noah would have gone into Beast Mode. Than would have gone terribly wrong for everyone.

Stacker: Today *sighs* Today. Well take it easy. No plans for today. No training for today. Today well just try to rest. But tomorrow well fix everything.

Changing scene.

Location: Emergency room.

Talulah was lying down on a hospital emergency bed. She was unconscious do to the injures she suffer. As blood is been giving to her, do to lossing so much went the Beast attack her. She had medical bandages wrap around her eyes. She had a cast on her left arm. She half a lot of deep slash marks around her body.

As W was sitting next to her.

W: So. Karma finally got you huh? I honestly though you would die. But hey. You survive. Lucky you sis. Hehe. You are such a lucky evil bitch.

She begin to poke her nose.

W: I guess they put too much Kaiju and Titan blood in you went they made you. That explains you been a cannibal, and been horny went you kill your enemies and bathe in their blood. So lovely. I could kill you right now. But where well the fun be if I do that?

???: Hey.

She saw Noah entering the.

W: What are you doing here?

Noah: Just came here to apologize.

W: For the last time you dumbass. You didn't do anything wrong.

Noah: I almost killed her.

W: *sighs*

She got up and stood in front of him.

Noah: What are you doing?

*smack*

Noah: Ow! Why?!

W: I told you a hundred of times. You didn't do anything wrong you idiot. The Beast did it not you. So get your head out of your ass and get that already.

Noah: Okay. And did you seriously had to smack me?

W: Nah. I just want it to.

Noah: Fuck you

W: Gay murders say what?

Noah: What?

W: Got you! Hahaha!!

Noah: Now I see why Rey hate you so much!!

W: *evil grin*

Noah approach Talulah.

Noah: How is she hanging so far?

W: She's stable. She'll make it. Want me to slap her to prove it?

Noah: What the fuck is wrong with you?

W: Where do I even begin? It all started in went they kill a gorilla named harambe-

Noah: Can you stop been you for 5 seconds.

W: Hehe. Nope.

Noah: *sighs*

Noah gently touch Talulah cheek.