☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ☯

Start from the beginning

"The neighbors heard screaming and decided to call the police complaining about the noise. "
"When they found out the real reason she had screamed, it not only broke their heart but everyone else's heart as well. "

"What makes it worse is Pro hero in training Izuku Midoriya aka Deku was caught on camera stabbing his mother multiple times in the chest laughing insanely as he mother bleed to death. "

W-what.
M-my mom is... is dead.

Tears slowly found there way down my face, I lost my mother.
She's dead.
And on top of that everyone believes it was I who did it.

"You bastards!! "
"Aunty never did anything to you!! "

Kacchan yelled I could hear him struggling yet again, but I also heard the cracking and hurt in his voice.

"Shut the fuck! "
"She's not done talking! "

Dabi growled, I could feel some kind of heat source on my face.
Causing me to assume he was threatening Kacchan again.

"Now we move to just a couple of houses down where Mitsuki Bakugo and her husband were found dead. "

"They were both hung by the ceiling and repeatedly burned all over there bodies. "

"Their were also video footage showing their son Katsuki Bakugo going into the house and out the house with a sadistic smile and blood all over him. "

"Was this a duo, did both Bakugo and Midoriya plan this with each other and what was their motives? "

"Back to you Yui. "

Even Kacchan didn't say anything after that.
We both lost our parents.
Dead.
And we're both being blamed for murdering them.

"So now that neither one of you can become inspiring hero's, join us. "

Shigaraki offered.

"Fuck that. "

"Hell no. "

Both me And Kacchan spat out.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"The bluenette growled at both Izuku and Katsuki before abruptly standing up and throwing the tv against the wall."
"Causing both the greenette and blonde to flinch one more noticeable then the other. "

"Shigaraki you need to calm down. "

"Don't do anything irr-"

"Shut it! "
"I'm the boss! "
"And I decided what I can and can not do!"

The angry red eye villain yelled stomping over towards the blonde and pulling him by his blonde locks making sure Ruby eyes connected with his.

A small grunt left the blondes mouth but other wise he tried his best to hold any and all tears or fear that tried to show.

"I'm giving the both of y'all till tomorrow to think on this offer, or our torture  techniques are gonna become much, much worse. "

Shigaraki spat out slamming the blondes head into the wall a few times till he was satisfied.

"Have a good night. "

Shigaraki taunted and with a swift kick to the greenette's rips and a small whine leaving the freckled boy's mouth.
The bluenette was generally satisfied, he was able to make both boys feel pain.
Physically and emotionally.